Untitled Part 26

It's perfect.

Albert Wesker, Jr. stood in front of his newest creation. He could hardly contain his excitement. He had created an Ustanak. Not only had he done it, but he'd managed to leave some of the man it used to be intact. He spoke the truth when he said he'd give Mac Devon the power to hurt Jake Muller. The Ustanak had been one of the most powerful B.O.W.s created and Wesker had replicated the creature with relative ease, streamlining the process that had killed over 300 people.

While it was true that Devon hadn't had much time to accept his offer, he'd gotten into the car which to Wesker was all the answer he needed as far as whether or not Devon wanted revenge. Devon had been examining his warped body and features. He now stood an amazing 10 feet tall and had been outfitted with matching clothes and boots and body armor. The one thing that Wesker hadn't changed was the one weakness an Ustanak had. Shooting their heart would stop them cold. Wesker thought this was ironic as it was Devon's heart that had landed him in this predicament in the first place. That and his running mouth.

He'd covered it with a steel plate.

It would be the first time an Ustanak had been released onto US soil. Wesker was excited. He wanted to test the capabilities of such a creature ever since the one in China had been able to rampage through so much territory in its mission to capture Jake Muller. An army of Ustanak's would be unstoppable but only as far as they listened. The previous Ustanak had killed any human or J'avo in its path. While he didn't care if that was the case he couldn't have them rampaging through towns killing just anyone. That was bad publicity when he had buyers. So this time he attempted to leave some of the man intact in the beast. The beast in all appearances was completely loyal to its creator but the man would have other ideas. Devon might even hate him for what he looked like now.

But that man should stop the beast from mindless mayhem, while the beast would stop the man from turning on him.

Wesker clapped his hands. It was beautiful, what he'd done. A hateful balance to be sure, but what a gift he was giving Devon.

The Ustanak that was once 1st. Sargent Mac Devon stood in front of him waiting. Wesker smiled..."I have a hard time believing that Jake and Sherry died in the Lear crash in Syracuse, NY, no matter how nice and pretty of a rushed funeral they were given. Go sniff them out...I know you'll be able to scent them. You'll be taken to the site of the airport, stay out of sight and engage no one unless you absolutely have to."

The Ustanak nodded and walked itself into a large moving van being driven by Stents. Stents had tried grabbing Sherry the first time around had seriously underestimated her abilities. No matter, Stents could be made useful again but for the moment, Wesker put his frustration to good use. The idea of dropping the Ustanak on top of the girl had put Stents into a good mood. Wesker figured down the road Stents would be a perfect Ustanak as well.... although with considerably less brains than Devon had been left with.

Wesker smiled. The pieces were moving around the board.

Check half-brother.