Chapter 6

The OC's in this story does NOT belong to me! They belong to L0neW0lf. She is a great writer too so check her out!! ^^ Now, on with the story!

"-and that's what happens when a star collapses on its self and explodes." the chubby man at the front of the room explained to the class. Normally Amy would be listening intently to Astronomy but she was anxious for the bell to ring so she can meet up with Sonic. The talent show is tomorrow night and they already have everything planned out.

Just then the dismissal bell rang and the students squealed with delight. The teacher sighed, "class dismissed..." the crowd of students pushed Amy as she tried to head for the door. She fell to the ground with an "oof".

Amy looked in-front of her and saw a yellow hedgehog with long quills that went down to her waist like hers and she was wearing brown combat boot with brown cargo pants. For a top she was wearing a blue tank top and jean jacket. She offered her hand and Amy generously took it.

"Thanks." Amy said politely when she got up.

The girl smiled, "No problem." then she looked at her confused.

"Say, you look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" Night asked. Amy tilted her head, confused.

"I don't think so, I moved here a couple of days ago..." Amy lowered her head, a bit shy.

The girl's eyes widened, "Are you Amy Rose??"

Amy's eyes widened then realized the girl in-front of her, "Night? Is that really you?!"

Night nodded, "Amy its been forever..." she pulled in her long lost friend for a loving hug.

Amy laughed and they both walked out of the class. "Hey so how did you get here?"

"Well, I lost my apartment when my land lord kicked me out, I moved to this town and a nice girl took me in to her home." Night sighed, "what happened with you?"

Amy sighed, "Oh you know how my mom is, always moving to a different place..."

Night smirked, "so have you heard about the talent show coming up?"

"Yeah I am in it with my friend, Sonic." Amy stated.

"Sonic eh? that was unexpected. what are you guys doing?" Night asked.

"Me and him are doing a duet." Night looked at her funny, "what? what is the matter?"

"Sonic is singing?" Night raised an eye brow, "sorry I just didn't expect that either."

"So are you doing the talent show?" Amy turned towards her while opening the front door for the two of them, letting the summer air blow on their fur.

"Yup, I am singing while playing my guitar. Its my 'special talent' as my mom says" she kept a straight face. Then both girls heard bickering by the side of the school. there was a crowd surrounding two people. A black hedgehog with red streaks and a black wolf with blue streaks. they both gasped

"Shadow!" Amy yelled at the same time Night gasped.

"Ty!" they both ran to the huddle of students pushing through.

"Why don't you just sock it you blue streaked freak!" Shadow spat at Ty.

"No I won't!" Ty crossed his arms. He had blue baggy ripped jeans and a blue ball cap worn backwards. Also he had Blue converse and a black hoodie. He smirked at shadow, his blue eyes gleaming with envy.

"You better shut up you tard before I-" Amy interrupted him by putting a hand over his mouth letting out muffled yelling.

"Shadow, please stop this, Its not right to start a fight with everyone." she glared at shadow. The crowd started to clear.

"yeah Ty, if you get in a fight again I swear I will bitch slap you so hard you will see stars." Night glared at him, her ocean blue eyes like daggers.

Ty gulped being the softy he is, "o-okay.."

"So Amy, see you tomorrow?" Night asked Amy, as she nodded.

"Sure!" she watched as Night dragged Ty behind her in the other direction. She giggled at her. Typical Night...

"So Shadow, Don't you have somewhere to be?" Amy asked. he sighed.

"Okay I'm going I'm going..." he walked off and Amy giggled at him.

"Oh wait, am I forgetting something??" she thought for a bit but then realized, "SONIC!!"

Then she ran off to find sonic.

(With Blaze and Silver at silver's house)

Blaze and Silver were on the couch snuggling. They were watching old cartoons reminding them of their childhood.

Blaze sighed in content while nuzzling into Silver's chest fur, "brings back memories doesn't it??" blaze looked up at him and noticed he was staring at her the whole time. she blushed, "were you staring at me?"

Silver blushed too and turned his gaze back to the TV, "maybe..."

Blaze giggled at him, everything was so cute about him..then she smelled something burning. she sniffed the air.

"what is it?" Silver asked looking at him girlfriend sniff the air.

"I smell something burning.." silver started sniffing too. There was something burning. then he realized...

"OMG ME MUFFINS ARE BUWRNING!" he grabbed Blaze by her arms squealing. Blaze just starred with wide and confused eyes. Silver ran into the kitchen and got the muffins out of the oven. Blaze was in the door way looking at the sight trying to keep in her laughter.

Silver was trying to keep the muffins that were literally on fire, cooled down. then he tripped and all the burning muffins flew off the tray and were like flaming bullets that fell to the ground. Then silver poured water on them, putting out the flaming muffins.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!" Blaze finally laughed after trying to hold it in. silver just sighed and cleaned up the mess then joined Blaze back on the couch, "don't worry, your muffins are in a better place.." she kissed him, instantly cheering him up.

"That's better.." blaze giggled and they continued watching cartoons together. Both keeping that hilarious image in their minds for them only to share.

~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~~

Always have to end that story on a good note!! ^^ again, the OC's used in this story belong to L0neW0lf!! not meeeh, You should check her wattpad page out, she is a really good writer!! ^^

this is SonAmyJewelKateFan signing off saying, "HAVE A FRABJOUS DAY!!"

Sonic and Co. (c) Sega and Sonic team

Ty and Night (c) L0neW0lf

Story plot (c) meh