Chapter 3

"SONIC!!" the voice yelled.

"Oh shit..." I know that voice from anywhere. I dashed to the nearest corner, taking Amy with me. I stopped abruptly by the door of history class and

"How can you go that fast? Why is she always after you? Why did we run away from her? Is she-" I cut her off.

"Too many questions." I chuckled and showed her her a seat next to mine.

The whole class period looking back and forth from Amy to the window. Never looking at the teacher. Finally the bell rang and lunch was next. I led Amy to the lunch line and we both got our lunches before I scanned the room for my group of friends.

"Let's go sit there!" I said to Amy. She nodded and followed me to our table. I sat down with Amy sitting next to me.

"Well at least I don't look like a tomato!" Rouge protested her hands on her hips.

"Oh bite me bat head. You can't even decipher anything in that cocky head of yours!" knuckles stood up from his seat and growled at rouge who was giving him the death glare.

"Guys stop it!" Amy hissed at both of them. "you know better than that!"

"Amy's right you two should learn some manners and treat each other better.." Cream added looking disappointed in the two.

Rouge huffed and looked away.

Knuckles took a deep breath and sat back down. He glared at her but calmed down and softly spoke, "I am sorry..."

Rouge was suprized by this and said, "I am sorry too..."

I smiled, "see now that wasn't so hard now was it?"

Silver erupted in laughter and we all looked towards him as he stuttered,

"Sonic! You're eyes are circles!!!!" he managed to say in-between laughs.

I couldn't help but let a chuckle escape my lips at the stupidity of his comment.

"So are yours bud." I commented and we all laughed.

"Sonic why did you do that to me!?!?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned to see an enraged Sally.

"Shit.." I mumbled. She ran up to me and slapped me, the sound of the impact echoing across the cafeteria.

Ouch

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled at her causing people to stare.

"Why did you leave me out in the hall?! I was all ALONE!" she screamed.

I growled, "Maybe this is why...I tell you that I don't like you and you still pretend like we are an 'item'."

"Do you know what? I bet it's all because of that pink girl next to you!" she pointed her finger at Amy.

"Oh please don't get Amy into this." I backed her up in anger.

"It's all your fault that sonic won't talk to me!!!" she spat at Amy.

Anger was boiling up inside me.

"I didn't do any thing!" Amy screeched in defense.

Sally slapped her. Hard.

Amy stared at her in utter disbelief. Too entranced in shock, she didn't notice Sally's hand rise up for another hit. And her fist collided with Amy's jaw.

Another hit

And another

And soon enough it was too hard to count them all.

That did it.

I felt myself trembling and shaking and growling. My vision became blurry as I had little control over what I was doing.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" I screamed and clenched my fists at my sides.

X

There I was getting beaten up by Sally acorn. I felt so hopeless. I soon felt the punches stop when I heard someone yell, "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!"

I looked at where the voice came from but all I saw was a creepy hedgehog. His fur was dark blue and his pupils were nowhere in sight!

There was also a dark aura surrounding the hedgehog. It kind of reminded me of Sonic but his voice was deeper.

The realization soon dawned over me that the figure was Sonic.

"S-Sonic?" I croaked out in fear.

Sonic glanced at me but looked back to Sally who still had her hands on the collar of my shirt.

"Wow sonic you look cuter in your dark form!" Sally dropped me and I fell back onto the seat. I took my napkin that was on my plate and patted the blood coming out of my nose.

"Haha funny Sally." Sonic chuckled darkly and snidely, "don't think you are going to get away with what you just did..."

She shot a glance at me and growled, "It's that sluts fault not mine!"

Sonic got up in her face, "Don't you dare call her a slut! Or you won't be waking up tomorrow."

Sonic seemed to be resisting himself from doing anything harmful to the brown chipmunk, which I wish he wouldn't do. But I am proud of his maturity.

Sally seemed to shiver at this but stood her ground. She looked around at our lunch table, "you guys sicken me."

Rouge spoke up, "I can say the same to you."

Sally hissed at rouge.

"So what now? Gonna try to hurt Amy again?" Sonic questioned his form still present.

"If she takes you away from me then yeah..." Sally crossed her arms.

Sonic growled and pointed to her table, "Get back to your seat and don't annoy me or my friends again!"

She gave one last death glare at me but then took her seat. A wave of relief went through me. Sonic faded back to his original form and crouched next to me.

"Hey Amy are you okay?"

"G-Get away f-from me.." I muttered helplessly. I was utterly terrified of him. His voice the way he could change like that. It scared the hell out of me

I scooted my chair away and widened my eyes in terror. Sonic looked at me, eyes soft and hurt. He smiled slightly before reaching out his arms to give me a comforting hug. Despite my struggling attempts at getting away from him, he pulled me into his chest.

Next thing I know my head is spinning and my vision is getting blurry. I craned my head back before my vision went black.

X

As the sun's rays poured in through the window, my eye twitched, still closed. The window wavered in my lidded gaze as I blinked rapidly in an attempt to wake myself up. The scene in front of me split in two before slowly slotting back into place, all clear. I groaned turning over onto my side, noticing the school nurse by my side.

"What even happened..?" I asked rubbing my head trying to soothe the pain.

"You passed out after you got a rough bump in the head." She explained giving me a sympathetic smile, "how are you feeling..?"

"Dizzy."

"You will be fine in a half hour. I'll write you a pass to your next class." She disappeared into her small office and I straightened out my clothes.

Today has been interesting...

~~~~~authors note~~~~

Soooo? what do you think??? I tried putting dark sonic in there but I think I failed misserably XD

read and review plzzz!!!