Prank Gone Wrong

Sabrina's P.O.V.

When I saw the figure standing there I screamed and ran. It started chasing me and when it came downstairs I found out it was just Logan. I said,"LOGAN! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN! I was scared out of my mind!" I started crying and he ran over to me and said,"Aw babe. Don't cry. Please? I promise I won't do that ever again." I looked up at him and said,"Okay." Then I said,"I'm tired. Aren't you?" He nodded and then caught me when I fell asleep. He picked me up bridal style and put me to bed. When I heard him go to bed I turned so I was facing him. He said,"Hey. I thought you was going to sleep." I said,"I will. Eventually." He smiled and said,"Want me to sing for you?" I nodded and he began singing Invisible. When I was asleep he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then went to sleep.

When I woke up, I decided to get Logan back. It was pitch black outside still, so I grabbed a black sheet and put it over my head. Then, I stood in the hallway and waited for him. I heard him get out of bed and come out of the bedroom. Then I heard him scream and run away. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I felt something hard against my head. Then I passed out.

Logan's P.O.V.

When the figure hit the ground, I knew it wasn't a ghost. I took the sheet off and saw Sabrina laying there unconscious. I gasped and said,"Oh my god! Sabrina! I can't believe I did this! She's never going to forgive me!" I jumped up and called 911, then I got Kinzie and the rest of them down here, then we waited for the ambulance. When the ambulance got there, they put her on a stretcher and put her in the back of the ambulance. Kinzie went and rode with her since I couldn't. Kendall, James, Carlos, and I all got in my car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. It was quiet until Kendall said,"Why? Why did you do it?" I said,"I don't know. I thought she was a ghost and that was my first reaction." "Still! Maybe you should've tried taking the sheet off before you swung the bat." "Well I wasn't thinking alright!!!! I've already got enough problems in my life! I don't need you guys adding to the stress! Okay?! I just lost my parents two nights ago because they was drunk and hit a guard rail!!!!! I don't want to loose Sabrina! I couldn't handle it! What would her parents do?!" The guys just looked at me and then James said,"Oh Logan. We didn't know. We're sorry for your loss." By that time I was in tears. I just couldn't take the stress anymore. I had a plan and I was going through with it.

When we pulled into the hospital parking lot, I got out of the car leaving Kendall, James, and Carlos in the car. I ran into the hospital and went up to the receptionist desk. She looked at me and said,"Hello sir. What can I help you with today?" I said,"I'm here to see Sabrina. She's my girlfriend." She said,"Right away sir. I'll go see if she's out of surgery." I nodded and went and sat in the waiting room next to Kinzie. When the nurse came out to get me she said,"Sir. I'm sorry to tell you this. But Sabrina didn't make it out of surgery alive." I stared at her and said,"No. No. No! This can't be right! Maybe you got the wrong one!" She said,"Is this her?" She showed me a picture of her and I nodded and said,"Yes. I can't believe it. She's dead." "I'm so sorry." "It's okay. Thanks." And then I walked out of the hospital crying. I got to the car and Kendall said,"Logan. What's wrong?" I just nodded and said,"She's dead. And it's all my fault! If only I hadn't of hit her with that f****ing baseball bat!!!!" I was so mad at myself. I thought,"If Sabrina is dead. Then I'm going to be too." Kendall knew what I was thinking and said,"Logan. You are not killing yourself." I said,"Yes I am! I promised her that if she died before I did, that I would die with her! And I'm keeping that promise!" Kendall didn't say anything while James and Carlos stayed silent. I dropped off Kendall, James, Carlos, and Kinzie. Then I drove to the bridge we always drove over and stood on the edge. I looked down at the water and then thought,"Well. Here I go." Then I was stopped by a police officer grabbing my arm. He looked at me and said,"Sir. Please come back from the edge." I backed away and he said,"Now. Tell me. Why was you getting ready to jump off of this bridge? You know you can die doing that?" I nodded and said,"Because I just lost my parents in a car accident two nights and then I just lost my girlfriend because I accidentally hit her with a metal baseball bat. There's just too much stress and I can't take it." He nodded and said,"I know how you feel. I had the exact same thing happen to me when I was your age. Just go home and ask your friends for help with your stress." I nodded and said,"Thank you officer." He smiled and said,"You're welcome." I got in my car and went back to the hotel unharmed.