Cute couples

Kinzie's P.O.V.

It was Monday. The worst day of the week for me. To everyone else it was the beginning of a new week. I was laying in my bunk right above Sabrina when I heard someone get up. I looked under my bunk and saw that it wasn't Sabrina, and saw Kendall was coming up towards me. I rolled over on my side and waited. About five minutes later Kendall was shaking me awake. I rolled over and he said,"Hey. Wanna go get something to eat before Sabrina and Logan get up. If we don't get it now, we aren't getting anything." I nodded and then said,"How am I supposed to get down?" He said,"I'll carry you down. Trust me!" I was a little reluctant at first but then decided to just go on ahead and let him carry me down. So he picked me up and carried me down to the bottom. When we reached the bottom he out me down and we walked into the kitchen. After we got some cereal we headed into the living room to watch some movies. I wanted to watch Big Time Movie but Kendall wanted to watch a scary movie. We ended up watching Big Time Movie instead, which is what I wanted to watch too. I put it into the DVD player and then went back and sat next to Kendall on the couch.

~*~*~*~

Kendall's P.O.V.

I woke up to a bright light shining in my face. I looked over and saw that Kinzie was asleep on my lap. I didn't want to wake her up but I needed to know what time it was. I found my iPhone in my pocket and checked the time. It was 11:30 in the morning. I got up, without waking Kinzie up, and went to see if the guys were still there. When I went to check on them I saw that James and Lucy was sitting in the couch kissing. I walked up behind them and yelled at the top of my lungs,"EEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!" They stopped and looked at me like I was insane. James said,"Bro! What was that for?" I smiled and said,"I don't know. I just felt like doing it being I know it makes you mad." He glared at me and then I said,"Get a room!" and then I walked off laughing. They went to James's bunk. Then I saw that Jennifer was here. I thought,"Ugh! Why does she always come here? Except for that she wants Carlos to do everything she says. And because she's a blond." I walked over to her and said,"Hello Jennifer. Can I help you with something?" She said,"Actually yes. Can you tell Carlos I need him now?" I looked at her and said,"Yeah. Sure thing." I walked to Carlos's bunk in the back and said,"Carlos! Jennifer's here!" He didn't respond. I turned to Jennifer and said,"He's sleeping right now. He probably won't be up for a while." She said,"Ugh! Get out off the way!" She walked over and gave him a kiss and then stepped back. He jumped up and hit his head on the top bunk and then got out of bed. Jennifer said,"Carlos. I'm breaking up with you." and then walked away. He stared off into space and didn't say anything. Then I said,"Oh. My. God. Carlos. I'm so sorry she broke up with you." He just put his head down and said,"It's okay. I have my eyes on someone else anyway. Her name's Emily. She's so pretty." I looked at him and said,"Well, how is she?" He said,"She's amazing! She has blue eyes, blond hair, and she's the same height as me." I said,"Wow! Perfect match! Have you met her yet?" He nodded and said,"Yep. She's definitely not anything like Jennifer. Oh yeah, she also likes the same kind if things I do." I just laughed at how happy he was. I've never seen him this happy before. Even when he was with Jennifer! I said,"When are we gonna meet her?" He said,"Today. She's coming over to meet you guys. She said that you guys sound like you would be fun to hang around." I just smiled and left to get ready.