The Surprise

Sabrina's P.O.V.

While Kinzie and I was sitting in the waiting room Kendall, James, and Carlos went up and talked to the doctor to see if Logan had made it out of surgery alive. I was on Facebook talking to their, Big Time Rush's, fans. Kendall walked up to me and said,"Sabrina. Logan is alive. And he's not in bad condition. Do you want to go see him?" I said,"Yes." He nodded and said,"Okay. Come on then." He grabbed my hand while we all walked to Logan's room. When we got outside of his room I got butterflies in my stomach. I was really nervous to see what kind of condition he was in. When Kendall opened the door I saw James sitting on the couch messing around on his phone and Carlos was sitting next to him. We walked in and I sat down next to Carlos. He said,"He's awake you know? Go over there and see him." I got up and when Logan saw my face his face brightened up. I said,"Oh my gosh Logan. I missed you so much." He said,"I missed you too." We sat there and talked for a while and he told me that he was shot in the arm. I sighed. He said,"What?" I said,"Nothing, I'm just glad you're not severely injured." He smiled and I smiled back.

~*~*~*~

It was almost ten o'clock in the evening and I said,"Who's staying here with Logan?" Carlos said,"I will." I said,"I will too." Then Kendall and James said their good nights and then left. I sat there next to Logan in complete silence until Logan said,"Thanks guys. You know for staying here with me." I said,"Hey. I'll stay here with you until you are released." Carlos said,"Yeah. Same here buddy. We don't have any concerts anytime soon and we aren't filming anymore since last week was our last week." Logan smiled and said,"Thanks. You guys are the best." We both smiled at his comment and then Carlos and I went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning my hand was entangled in Logan's. I smiled and saw that Carlos was awake. I looked over at him and he said,"Good morning Sabrina. Did you get a good nights sleep?" I said,"Yep. I guess I fell asleep holding Logan's hand." Carlos laughed and said,"You guys make a really cute couple." I blushed and said,"Thanks. I've heard that a lot." I felt Logan's hand move and I looked over and saw that he was awake. He smiled and said,"Hey. You guys stayed." I laughed and said,"Well, yeah we stayed. We wouldn't leave you for anything." He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Carlos said,"Eeeeewwww!!!!!" I just laughed and said,"Oh shut up Carlos! It's no worse than when your kissing Jennifer in front of us!" He frowned and said,"Yeah. But that's different." I said,"Well. You're actually kissing! He just kissed me on the cheek! There's a big difference." He just laughed and said,"Yeah. You have a point." Then Jennifer walked into the room and gave Carlos a kiss. They kissed for five minutes until I said,"Hey! Lovebirds! Get a room!" Logan and I started laughing our heads off and then I saw that Jennifer was giving me dirty looks. Then she said,"Why don't you just shut up!" I looked at her and said,"Um. Excuse me! Who do you think you are? Little Miss America?" She said,"Actually. No. I won the Beauty Pageant." I rolled my eyes and said,"What are you doing here anyway?" She glared at me and said,"I came to see Logan. Duh! Why else would I be here?" Logan said,"I don't like you Jennifer. I've never liked you. I'm surprised Carlos likes you!" Jennifer looked shocked and then said,"Well. He does like me. And he's never breaking up with me!" I said,"You wish!" And then it got really ugly from there. Jennifer jumped at me but before she could get up, Carlos was holding her down and Logan was holding me back with his good arm. Then a doctor came in and said,"Oh good. You're awake." Logan said,"Yep." The doctor checked his arm and then said,"Okay Logan. You're arm is all healed up. Your stitches are all healed. You can go home now." He started unhooking him from his IV and everything else. Then we all went to check Logan out of the hospital.

Yay! Finally a happy ending to a chapter. P.S. I didn't come up with any of the titles for the chapters. My friend came up with them.