The Prank

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I woke up on the floor the next morning while Logan slept on the couch. I thought,"Really? He made me sleep on the floor?" I got up and grabbed his phone. I took it and hid it somewhere so he couldn't find it. Then I got out my phone and texted Kendall, James, and Carlos what I was doing and to not to text or call Logan. They all agreed with my plan. Then they went back to bed since they went and partied last night! I walked into the kitchen and saw that it was already 9:00 in the morning. I saw the sun coming up and decided to go outside and watch it come up. I walked out onto the patio and sat down to watch the sunrise. I did this when I didn't have anything to do or if I needed to calm down. It was so pretty. When I got done with my cereal, I went back inside and washed my bowl. Then I changed into a tank top, shorts, and flip flops. It was like 80 degrees outside already and the sun was barely up yet. I stayed outside for a while longer until I heard Logan scream,"WHERE'S MY PHONE?!?!?!" I laughed and casually walked in. He looked at me and said,"HEY! WHERE'S MY F****ING PHONE?!" I said,"I don't know. Go look for it!" He stopped yelling and then ran through the hotel looking for it. I called it and he said,"FOUND IT!!!!" He walked back in and said,"Did you do it?" I said,"What?! Me? No way!" And then I made a run for it and said,"Just kidding! I did hide your phone!" He ran after me and then when he caught up to me he picked me up and said,"Okay. Time for payback!" He walked back to the hotel and threw me on the bed. I said,"What are you gonna do?" He smiled and said,"You'll just have to see." Then I felt metal on my hands. I looked up and saw I was handcuffed to the bed. I sighed in defeat and said,"Logan. I'm sorry okay? I was just trying to have fun." Logan stopped what he was doing and said,"I know you were. I guess I just got mad. I've had a lot happening with my family." I said,"What's going on? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I understand." He just shook his head and said,"No it's fine. I just got told my parents both died in a car accident last night. Probably on their way home from a party and they were both drunk. They hit a guard rail head on. They rushed them to the hospital and they didn't come out of surgery alive." By that time he was in tears. I gave him a hug and said,"I'm so sorry Logan. Do you know when their funeral is?" He said," I don't have any relatives alive. So I'm not going to have one. It'll be too painful." I nodded and said,"That'll be better." He nodded and then said,"I love you Sabrina." I smiled and said,"I love you too Logan." I released him from my hug and we went to the movies to see Jeff Dunham: Spark Of Insanity. We was laughing the whole entire time. About two hours later the movie ended and we headed back to the hotel. When we opened the door Kendall said,"There you guys are! Where were you?! Partying?" I nodded and said,"No. We went to the movies to see Jeff Dunham: Spark Of Insanity." He nodded and said,"Well, our hotel is out of power. So we decided to stay here." Logan and I was too tired and we just headed up to our room.

I got up at midnight to the sound of screaming. I got up and headed to Kendall and Kinzie's room to see if it was them, but it wasn't. They was asleep. I thought,"But the only girls here are me and Kinzie." I started freaking out. I was scared when I heard it again, only this time coming from James's room. I ran to his room, but he was asleep too. I checked everyone's rooms and they were all empty. Except for whoever was sleeping in the beds of course. I turned around and there it was.

Uh oh! What's going to happen next? What is it? Was it a paranormal encounter or just one of the guys's pranks?