Kendall & James: BFFs Again

James's P.O.V.

All I remember is Kendall tackling me and punching me before I blacked out. Well, I didn't actually black out. I just pretended like I did so that he would get off of me. When I felt him get off of me I waited until he was out of the room to wake up. When I woke up Logan and Sabrina screamed like little girls! Sabrina said,"I thought you were knocked out!" I said,"No! I just acted like I was so that he would stop beating me up! Look at me! I've got bruises all over me!" Sabrina came over and looked at my arms and back and said,"Why are you guys always bearing each other up? You're going to get severely injured one of these days. Just stop!" Then she walked out of the room. Logan stood there still in shock and then I said,"Logan!" He said,"What?" I didn't say anything. Then Logan came up to me and said,"You know Sabrina's right, right? You're both going to get hurt. And I won't be able to take it. I can't lose you or Kendall okay? Now go and ask him to please stop beating you up." I looked at him and then walked out of the room. Logan was walking behind me making sure I was going to do it. When I got to where Kendall was I said,"Kendall. Can we please stop beating each other up?" He nodded and we shook hands. We promised that we would never fight or beat each other up again. Then Carlos said,"Hey Sabrina, what's going on?" She said,"James and Kendall just promised to never fight or beat each other up." I heard him laugh and then say,"That won't last. Last time they promised that, they didn't last a day!" James threw Carlos a dirty look and Carlos shut up. We all know better. When James gives you a dirty look, you shut up. If not, it gets ugly quick. I went back to talking to Kendall about getting a new XBox. He agreed and then we went and watched some TV. When I switched on the TV, Big Time Movie was on. We started watching it and was laughing at how silly we all looked.

Logan's P.O.V.

It had been about an hour and I was watching Big Time Movie with Kendall and James. I heard Sabrina scream and rushed to where she was. I walked in and saw that her and Carlos was having a water gun fight. I laughed when she said,"Stop!" but she was laughing. I walked back out without interrupting them. When I returned to the main room I saw that Kendall and James was watching Paranormal Activity. I laughed when Kendall screamed when they got dragged out of their bed. I laughed. To me, this wasn't a scary movie. It was like a comedy movie to me. James heard me laugh and said,"Don't say anything. Kendall is scared out of his mind. It may be funny to you but it might be scary to us. Now leave!" I just stood there and watched the movie. When the movie ended Kendall was scared. Like, he was so scared that every time he heard a noise he jumped or screamed. For example, I accidentally dropped my phone on the floor and Kendall screamed. He has been like this ever since they watched it, which was two hours ago. It's getting annoying really fast. When I just couldn't take it anymore, I went to my "bed" which was under Carlos's. Technically we have two bunk beds in the back of the bus. I got under the covers and and watched some of our episodes from Season 1 to Season 5. I laughed at how stupid we all looked and how funny we were. I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up the whole bus was quiet. I checked my iPhone 5 to check the time. It was 12:00 in the morning and I was hungry. So I got out of my bed as quietly as I could and went to the candy drawer. I found some Skittles and grabbed them. It was a big bag for sharing, but I never share. I walked back to my bed and stayed up watching ICarly or Victorious. Then Full House came on and I didn't know of Sabrina was awake yet. So I paused the show and went to her bunk. I opened the curtain and saw that she was awake. I said,"Hey. Full House is on. Want to come watch it with me?" Her face lit up and then she nodded her head. I helped her out of her bed since she was on the top above Kendall. When we got to the floor we ran to my bunk and watched Full House for the rest of the morning.

~*~*~*~*~

When I woke up, Sabrina was laying down next to me with her head on my chest and I had my arm wrapped protectively around her. She meant everything to me and I just want to make sure she's safe. I drifted back asleep and slept for a while more. When I woke up Sabrina was watching Spongebob on Nick. She had the volume down almost all the way so that she wouldn't wake me up. I sat up as slowly and quietly as I could and then wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked back and a smile was spread across her face almost immediately. She leaned back and sat there in my lap with my arms around her. I turned up the volume and we sat there in silence while Sabrina made little side comments like "Patrick is so dumb" or "Wow Spongebob. Nice going. Gary's gone." I laughed at how funny some of them were and then it was quiet again. When it went to commercial I said,"Are you hungry?" She nodded and said,"Ugh! Starving!" We both laughed and noticed to was 10:00 in the morning. So we got out of bed and saw that Carlos, James, Kendall, and Kinzie was in the living room eating cereal. Sabrina and I went in the kitchen, got something to eat, and went back to my bunk to watch TV. After we finished I took our dishes to the kitchen and stopped by the living room to say hi to everyone. When I walked into the living room and said "hi" they didn't say anything, so walked out and went back to my bunk. When I got back, Sabrina was on my phone. I walked up behind her and watched her play Flappy Bird. When she died she said,"STUPID BIRD!!!!!" I laughed and then took my phone back. She looked back at me and said,"Did you hear that?" I nodded and then said,"Yep. Every single bit of it." I laughed and then tackled her to the floor. I said,"I bet I could beat you in a fight." She said,"I bet you can't! I've already beaten Kendall, James, and Carlos." I looked at her and said,"Wow. I'm not taking my chances." She laughed and then rolled out from under me leaving me falling to the floor. She laughed and then helped me up. We went into the living room and saw nobody was there. So,we sat down and watched Sam & Cat on Nick.