Kendall & Kinzie: BFFs or more?

I'm still taking requests for chapters or other stories. So please comment and if you like this story then vote!

Kendall's P.O.V.

I was laying in my bed when I heard a very familiar voice calling my name. I laid there and listened and knew it was Kinzie. We have to share a room, so if she needs me all she has to do is say my name. I know that sounds weird, but we didn't have enough room for everyone to have their own room. I looked over to where she was laying and said,"Yeah?" She said,"Can I ask you something?" I was nervous because I wasn't sure what she wanted to ask. I said,"Sure." I heard her get out of bed and walk towards me. When she got to my bed she said,"Do you like me? Not that way, but like as a friend?" I nodded and said,"Yes. Of course. Can I tell you something?" I saw her nod her head and I said,"I actually like you as the dating kind. I mean your pretty, smart, everything. We're perfect for each other. We like the same kind of things." Her eyes got really wide and then I said,"So. Will you be my girlfriend?" She nodded and said,"Yes!" She hugged me and then fell asleep.

Kinzie's P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning there was light shining in through the window. I grabbed the covers and covered my face from the sunlight. Then Kendall woke me up and said,"Come on Kinzie. You need to get up. It's almost noon." When I still didn't get up he pulled the covers off of me and gave me a quick kiss. I woke up and said,"What did you just do?" He looked at me and said,"I kissed you. You are my girlfriend." I smiled as I remembered last night and then got up. When we got to the kitchen James was there eating cereal. I went and sat down next to him and saw that he was on his phone texting Lucy. I looked over his shoulder and then took his phone from him and said,"Who ya texting? Lucy?" I ran away from James as he ran after me. When he got to me he tackled me onto the floor and grabbed his phone. He said,"Don't you ever take my phone away me again!" I laughed and went back to the kitchen where Kendall was. I sat down next to him and ate my cereal. When I got finished I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I changed into a blue shirt, some shorts, and some flipflops. Then I went to the bathroom and straightened my hair. I came out of the bathroom and saw Kendall waiting for me. We walked downstairs and went into the living room to watch TV. When we got to the living room we saw Carlos and Emily making out on the couch and Logan and Sabrina was doing the same thing. Kinzie felt uncomfortable and then said,"Let's go sit over there!" I looked up and said,"On the floor?" She said,"Duh! If we get blankets to sit on and put some pillows down there, it'll be comfortable. I used to do it all the time when I had a guest over." He smiled and then said,"Okay."

After we made the floor comfortable, Kendall and I sat down and watched movies. First we watched Nightmare On Elm Street, then we watched a cartoon so we weren't going straight to bed. We stayed up all night watching Spongebob and Drake & Josh. When we realized how late it was we decided to go to bed. Well, I guess we didn't fell like walking up the stairs to go to bed, because when I woke up the next morning I was laying on the floor with Kendall next to me with his arm around me. When he woke up he smiled at me and then I rolled over on my side to face him and then he gave me a kiss. I smiled and then got up to get some food. When I got to the kitchen I grabbed a bowl, cereal, and the milk and then ate. Kendall came in and said,"What are you doing today?" I swallowed before I answered. I said,"Sabrina and are going dress shopping for her mom's wedding. She's divorced but she's getting married again today." Kendall said,"Oh. Well, is it okay if I go? I know her mom." I said,"She'll have to ask her mom. She shouldn't care."

After I ate my cereal I ran up to Logan and Sabrina's room. I knocked and Sabrina answered. I said,"Hey. Is anyone else here going to your moms wedding?" She nodded and said,"Yeah. Logan, Carlos, and James is coming. Kendall can come too if he wants. I already talked to my mom about it." I smiled and said,"Okay. I'll go tell him." I went to the living room and told Kendall he could go and then went back up to Sabrina and Logan's room to help Sabrina get ready. When she got done getting dressed we headed off to the mall.