Kidnapped Kinzie's P.O.V.

Kinzie's P.O.V.

Sabrina, Kendall, James, Carlos, Logan, and I was on our way to one of their concerts for their Big Time Summer Tour. It was their last one and they were finishing it in Florida. We were going to be staying down there for vacation too. We was all so excited. Sabrina and I was talking about how we were sharing a room in the hotel, when Kendall came over and said,"Hey. You guys wanna play the Wii? We've got extra controller." We both agreed and then played Just Dance 2014. Sabrina beat all of us every time and they guys were getting mad. They kept saying that she was cheating. When she had, once again, won she said,"I didn't cheat. You guys saw me following the screen. And I've never played this one!" When she beat me again I threw my remote on the floor and stormed out of the room. I went to my room and slammed the door shut behind me. Then I heard Kendall say,"Kinzie. Are you okay?" I just yelled and said,"Go away!!!! I don't want to talk to you!!!!" And then I heard him leave and go back in the living room to play the Wii.

I was listening to their new album 24/seven when I was pulled out of my bedroom window. My first reaction was to scream so I screamed. But I soon got kicked in the stomach for screaming so I stopped. When I looked up, I saw that it was Sabrina's ex-boyfriend Justin. When he out me down we were in an alley and I said,"What do you want?!" He smiled evilly at me and said,"Well, since I can't have the girl of my dreams back I'm going to take her best friend instead." I looked at him and said,"Uh excuse me? But I'm taken." He looked at me and said,"By who?! Tell me!" I simply said,"Kendall from Big Time Rush." He grinned and said,"Well. I'll make sure you guys NEVER see each other again! Either I'll kill you first or I'll kill Kendall first. It doesn't matter to me!" Then he laughed and said,"I'm going to take you somewhere where NOBODY will be able to find or track your phone! Got it?! And if you even try to call your friend or police I will kill you! And that's a promise! You will do what I tell you to and if you don't there will be consequences. Now get up!" I got up knowing if I didn't, something bad was bound to happen. I just let him drag me around, not trying to fight back.

When I woke up I was in a room with no windows, so there was no light in the room. Then all the memories came flooding back into my mind from yesterday. I started feeling for my phone. I didn't care. I wanted to get out of here! I called Sabrina and told her to track my phone and call the police. She agreed and then hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and then Justin came in. He said,"Oh good. You're awake! Ready for your surprise?" I just nodded and then he walked up to me and have me a kiss. I didn't kiss back because I knew I wouldn't ever hear the end of it! He was interrupted when we heard the police barge through the door. They said,"Freeze! Put your hands up! You're under arrest! Get down on the floor now!" He dropped down to the floor while Kendall, Logan, Carlos, James, and Sabrina all tried to cut the rope. When the rope was cut, Kendall threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the building. When we got to the limousine, we locked the doors. The limousine wasn't big enough for all six of us, so I ended up sitting on Kendall's lap. I looked over at Sabrina and saw that she was sitting in Logan's lap. Logan whispered something in her ear and she laughed. She laughed at every single joke he made. They were so happy together and so was me and Kendall. We were both so happy. We couldn't believe our dream had come true. We had ALWAYS dreamt of dating a celebrity and here we are, me dating Kendall Schmidtt and Sabrina dating Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush. I texted Sabrina and she immediately texted back.

Kinzie.: Hey. Do u know where we r at?

Sabrina: Yeah. We're in Florida.

Kinzie.:Yes! Finally! Are we almost to the hotel?

Sabrina: Yeah. We just pulled in. Yay!!!! Gtg. Ttyinfm. (Talk to you in five minutes)

Kinzie.:Yay! Kk. Bye!

And then the conversation ended. When we got to the hotel we parked in the back so the fans wouldn't know we were here. When we checked in the fans started singing "Windows Down" and Sabrina and I started singing along. The guys all looked at us and we said,"What?! We like this song!" Then we got in the elevator and I looked over at Sabrina and knew what she was thinking. I said,"Hey Sabrina. On the count of three. Ready? 1,2,3!" Then we both said,"ELEVATE A LITTLE HIGHER!!!!" We started laughing and then they guys looked at us and James said,"What. Was. That?" I said,"We do it every time we ride an elevator. Because we're in an elevator and we're elevating. Get it?" They all said,"Yeah we get it." Then we all started laughing when two fans got on. One girl said,"OMG! How awesome would it be if we were in the same elevator as Big Time Rush?! That would be awesome!" They guys put in their disguises and then acted natural. When we got to the top floor we got off and went to our hotel rooms. We all had separate hotel rooms. Sabrina and I was sharing a room, Kendall and Logan was sharing a room, and James and Carlos was sharing a room. Sabrina and I walked in and gasped. It was AMAZING! The best hotel I'd ever been in. The best!

Hey guys! I know some of you are thinking that Justin in this story is Justin Bieber but it's not. It's the only name I could think of at the time. I love Justin Bieber and I would never make him look bad. Just figured I would let you guys know just in case. :)