Vacation Time

Logan's P.O.V.

I woke up sore the next morning. I couldn't figure out why though. Then I saw that I was laying on the floor. I got up and walked the soreness out of my legs and body. Then I remembered that I needed to text Sabrina. I doubt she would answer though. It was Saturday and she would probably sleep in late today. I grabbed my phone and texted her anyway. Right away I got a response back. We texted for a couple hours until we left for Disney World. We went and got the girls and saw that the girls was already outside with the fans singing with them. Sabrina said,"You guys i sing to get them to come out. Come on Rushers! Start singing!" Then they started singing Elevate at the top of their lungs. When we walked out of the hotel, the fans screamed and started taking pictures. We stopped a couple of times to get pictures and sign some autographs then we walked to our cars. Sabrina and Kinzie rode with me while Carlos and James rode with Kendall. When we pulled out of the parking lot, all of the fans followed us until they couldn't run anymore.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

When we got to Disney World, Kinzie and I got really excited. We hadn't ever been to Disney World before, so this was our first time. When we got to the gates the lady said,"Okay. That'll be five dollars." Logan gave the lady five dollars and then we all entered the park. I looked at him and said,"You only have to pay five dollars to get in?" He nodded and said,"Yep. They know who we are and we get a humongous discount." I nodded and then said,"Aaaaahhh! Look! The new roller coaster's open! Let's go ride it!" Logan said,"What new Rollercoaster? Oh you mean Magic Mountain?" I nodded and said,"Yep. It's new this year. Please. I wanna ride it!" Logan said,"Hey guys. Wanna go ride Magic Mountain with us?" They all nodded and then we walked to the line. The line wasn't very long so we got to cut through. We had to wait a couple minutes until it was our turn. Then it was our turn and I made Logan sit up front with me. He said,"Why?! Why can't I sit behind you?" I said,"Because I've never ridden it before." He just said,"Fine!" When the carts came to a stop and the passengers got off we all got on. When I sat down in the seat Logan said,"Are you nervous now?" I shook my head and said,"Yes. Actually. I'm really scared." He laughed and then we put on our seatbelts. Then the guy came by and said,"Scoot over. We're going to check your seatbelt." So I scooted over and he checked my seatbelt. Then a woman came by and checked to make sure our bars clicked three times. When mine only clicked twice I said,"Um excuse. But mine only clicked twice." She looked worried and said,"Okay. I'll come over before we start." After she checked the last cart she came up to me and said,"Okay. Let's check your bar." She got it to click three times and then we left the station. I sat there clenching the handle as hard as I could. While we was going up the hill Logan said,"Hey. You ready?" I said,"Ready to get your ears screamed out? Because I'll be screaming a lot." He just smiled and said,"Yep. I'm ready." When we reached the top of the hill you could see the WHOLE park. Then before I know it, I'm being hurtled down a 90 degree drop. I screamed my lungs out until I couldn't scream anymore. When the ride ended I was shaking. I got up and said,"Oh. My. God. That was AMAZING!!!!" Kinzie said,"I am NEVER riding that again! I have a major headaches and I'm shaking!" I just laughed and said,"What about you guys?" Logan said,"I would definitely ride that again. Just not today." Kendall, James, and Carlos agreed. Then we went and rode some more rides. Mostly roller coasters though. When we got done riding rides we left because there was only five minutes until closing time. So we headed back to our hotels. Luckily I got stuck with Logan and Kinzie was with Kendall. When Logan and I got to the hotel, we started unpacking our things out of our bags. Then when we got done we watched some movies until we fell asleep.