Meeting Emily

Carlos's P.O.V.

When Jennifer told me that she was breaking up with me I was upset, but happy at the same time. I was happy because I was tired of her pulling me around and telling me what to do. That's all she did! I couldn't do anything about it because if anybody stood up to Jennifer, then you were going to lose that fight for sure. So I just didn't bother with it. After I told Kendall about Emily I told him that she was coming over to meet the rest of them. He seemed a little excited. He got up and left to tell the others while I just sat there and thought about what to wear. Finally I decided to wear what the other guys was wearing. I walked to our bunks where we sleep and saw that the guys were wearing one of our concert outfits. Logan said,"Hey Carlos! Here's your outfit!" He threw it to me and I went and changed. When I came back we were all ready. Kinzie and Sabrina was just dressed in one of their normal everyday outfits. Sabrina had on a white Big Time Rush shirt with some shorts and flipflops. Kinzie was wearing a pink Big Time Rush shirt, shorts, and some flipflops. We just told them to dress normally and that they didn't have to stay. By the time everyone was dressed and had something to eat, Emily was here ready to meet everyone. I went to the door and gave Emily a hug and then guided her to the living room. When we got to the living room nobody was there. I was embarrassed and said,"What? They were just here a second ago!" Then they all came down the stairs with Sabrina riding on Logan's back and Kinzie riding on Kendall's back. It was hilarious! James had Lucy on his back,of course, and then they all came into the living room. I said,"Guys. This is Emily. Emily this Kendall, James, Logan, Sabrina, and Kinzie." They all said,"Hi Emily!" and then went back to their game they were playing. Finally they stopped because Sabrina and Kinzie had to go to the mall. After Sabrina and Kinzie left it was a little awkward. The room was all quiet and nobody was saying anything. We were all just sitting there. Then Logan's phone buzzed and said,"Oh sorry guys. I would love to chat and all, but Sabrina and Kinzie need a ride home from the mall. Their car got stolen while they were in the mall." And with that said he left.

~*~*~*~

Logan's P.O.V.

They didn't really need a ride home from the mall. I just didn't want to stay there any longer. It was just completely awkward. So Sabrina, Kinzie, and I had arranged a day of doing whatever we wanted to do. We were going to go putt-putting first, then we were going to get pizza, then we were going bowling, then bumper cars, then ice cream, and then we were going to go back to the hotel. So we all met at the putt-putting place and played three games. By that time nobody was hungry so we skipped the pizza. The bowling alley was closed. Bumper cars wasn't open. And Dairy Queen wasn't opened, so we just headed back to the hotel. We knew we was going to be in big trouble when we got back to our apartment by Carlos and probably James and Kendall too. Emily probably thinks we hate her and we didn't have anything to do with her. I looked over at Sabrina and saw that she was worried. She and Kinzie was texting even though they were in the same car together.

~*~*~*~

When we reached the hotel, I saw that Emily's car was still there. We didn't have a choice but to go in and tell them the truth. When we walked into the hotel room we heard a noise. I immediately knew what it was. I looked over at Sabrina and saw that she was making a gagging noise. Kinzie was trying not to laugh at Sabrina but failed. She turned around and punched her hard and said,"It's not funny! I bet you're gagging on the inside!" Kinzie stopped laughing and said,"Okay. You caught me!" She laughed and then said,"Definitely not what I expected to come home to." We all laughed and then stopped when I said,"Guys! We need to whisper and laugh quieter. I've got an idea." I took out my phone and said,"Recording time!" Sabrina looked at me and said,"You wouldn't!" I said,"I would." We walked up to Carlos's room and slid my phone under the door. We decided to leave it there all night and check on it tomorrow morning. If we wanted to get it back before they got up, we were gonna have to get up before they did. We decided to stay up all night watching movies, eating popcorn and candy, and drinking lots of soda.

~*~*~*~

Sabrina's P.O.V.

It was 5:00 in the morning and Logan, Kinzie, and I was still super hyper. Then I remembered Logan's phone. I said,"Logan! We need to get your phone!" We all jumped up out of our seats and ran to Carlos's room. When we got to his room Logan quietly opened the door and grabbed his phone. Then we went back to the living room and continued drinking soda and eating more candy. Then before I know it I'm asleep.

When I woke up I was laying on Logan's lap with his arm wrapped protectively around me. I felt completely safe when his arm was around me. I felt like nothing could harm me when I was around him. I looked up at him and he was laying on his side facing me. I drifted off to sleep again and then slept peacefully. I was waken up by hitting the hard floor and somebody falling on me. I tried getting up and saw that it was Logan. He woke up and said,"What time is it?" I said,"I don't know. Can you please get off of me so I can check?" He got off of me and I grabbed his phone. I said,"It's 3:30 in the afternoon." He said,"We slept from 12:00 in the morning to 3:30 in the afternoon? I've never slept that much in my life! Awesome!" I laughed at him and said,"Haha! Look at Kinzie!" Logan looked over to where she was sleeping and laughed. She was laying in my computer chair with her legs hanging off of the side and she was getting ready to fall out of the chair. I said,"Watch. In ten seconds she's going to fall out of the chair and wake up." Logan and I got out our phones and started recording. We started counting down from ten to zero. When we said zero she fell right out of her chair and fell onto the floor. She jumped up and said,"Who did it?! Who did it?! Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Chucky is coming for us all!!!!! Guys run!!!! We're all gonna die if we don't evacuate!!!!!! Run!!!!! Now!!!!!" She was scaring me. I knew what she was saying wasn't true. I looked over at Logan and he looked scared too. Then, as if she had been shot dead, she fell to to the ground and didn't move. She wasn't even breathing. Logan started CPR and got her breathing again. She woke up and said,"What happened?" I said,"You were hallucinating and saying that Chucky was coming for us and that we were gonna die if we didn't leave." She looked at me and said,"Sorry. I don't know why I said that. The last time I watched Chucky was when I was nine." I told her not to do that ever again and she promised she wouldn't.

Sorry if this chapter is so long. I probably added more than it needed. Oh well.