‡ Chapter 11 ‡

Dedication to @its_alyssa1for choosing bad boys. (insert 'bad boys, bad boys. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you' or 'bad bad bad bad boy, wouldn't change you if I coullldddd' song) <Know the artist to any of those songs, you get a dedication ;)

Let's roll out the red carpet shall we?

For yet another unedited chapter...

Boom boom POW!

‡‡††‡‡†

My breath dragged into a groan.  It felt like Princess Peach made her squeaky war cry and bashed her hammer against my head repeatedly. 

Eyes shut, I didn't have to see to feel the wave of burning pain sweep from my toes and up.  At least my ears weren't ringing.  Who was I fucking kidding-I was in broken pieces.  Digging the courage to look, I saw my feet chained, arms handcuffed behind my back.  "The hell..." 

I tried to lift my head and struggled, whipping the sudden heavy brain around.  An annoyed huff later, I surrendered and laid there.  People's shoes came into focus and I realized the shoes had legs on them and hips-they were moving?  People's shoes walked past, a wide range of lethal heels and spiked boots.  Chatter was now audible, the nonstop voices confusing my mind. 

"A meat ready to slaughter," snickered a passing voice.  Failing to crane my neck, my ass stung from a quick slap. 

"Watch it, shittard!" I yelled, hearing cackles in the distance.  A cool breeze led me shivering which alerted my senses.  Grasping the current situation, I had to recite the appalling thing that was happening.  In a white bra and panties, I was hanging upside down-I shall repeat-upside down from the looks of a chain in the middle of the Sniper foyer. 

"And she rises from the dead," Levi spoke with a hint of amusement.  I strained to lift my head, seeing the cleaned up gang leader.  Dressed in a leather jacket, he was emotionless at my struggle. 

"Get me out of this!" I seethed.

He stepped forward and brushed a soft finger across my cheeks.  Automatically, I leaned in and quickly scowled, pulling away.  "I will, darling.  But in order for me to release you, you have to tell me what Romane told you at the joint." 

My pounding head not helping, my memory was blank.  "I don't know what you're talking about."  Levi's eyes hardened.  Suddenly a harsh lash whipped across my spine.  I let out a gurgling scream.  Trying to get a look, their identity was hidden behind a black fabric that covered everything but their mysterious eyes.  Fresh blood lapped across the whip in their gloved hand. 

"I thought you said you don't believe in torture, and rather a quick death," I gritted, tolerating the agony striped down my skin.

Levi stroked his thumb along my lips.  "I don't.  But at Snipers, we work democratically.  I might lead, however the Council, a group of vital Snipers including me, hold a vote when making our gang decisions and moves.  Even if I oppose of something, I must follow the majority." 

I tried to bite his finger except he retracted before I sunk my teeth.  I growled in resentment.  "Well, you can tell your Council to go fuck themselves!  So let me go!"

Levi unconstrained a sigh and then what felt like Satan's nails dragged down my spine.  The scream echoed throughout the foyer, some Snipers giving double looks.  He darkly growled, "Don't make this harder than this needs to be." 

Keeping silent, I challenged his stern gaze, narrowing my own.  If I hadn't been so concentrated, I would have noticed the foyer go mute, the clicking of heels and boots the single movement.  "Good," Levi spoke first.