‡ Chapter 25 ‡

Hala gals! I’m currently on a plane to London, England and I’m fairly disappointed that there aren’t any screens to watch movies.  I guess that’s good for you since that means I get to work on this chapter for 7 hours straight. Woop woop. 

THIS CHAPTER HAS a bit of all genres so times will get serious (depending on my mood tbh) and others won’t be.  Enjoy! <3

Fun fact: Listening to the Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack. I watched it in theatres last night. I WAS DYING. BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

#IAmGroot

#TeamRocket

(Rocket is by far my fave person. Quotes of the movie: ‘Okay. I’m standing up. Happy now? We’re all standing...like a bunch of jack ass’s.’ XD ‘...And I need that guys leg’ XD)

AND THE GREEN CHIC WHOSE NAME ESCAPES ME. Line I’m forever using: *he slowly leans in and they’re about to kiss* *she puts knife to his throat* *says something how she won’t be like the other girls he bangs and how “I will not be under your pelvіc sorcery”*

NOW OBSESSED WITH THE MOVIE’S SOUNDTRACK ALBUM!!

PLEASE VOTE!!

+NOT EDITED++

I slapped that mother fucker. Hard. 

His face wiping to the side blossomed such amusement and it was terribly hard to conceal my grin. 

Until his face wobbled back to normal. And he was smiling. 

Faltering grin now activated. 

“I missed you,” he laughed. Yes. Laughed.

White hot anger ripped in my chest and I caught my fists clutching his black shirt.  “Don’t you dare say that.” 

“I missed you,” he repeated softly. 

I disgustingly released his shirt and sneered, “You’re so full of crap.”  I would’ve attempted to walk away but he was pinning me to the ground. 

Scratch that. No—I would have attempted to kill him.  Wasn’t that what I was supposed to be doing? 

I snapped out of my thoughts to feel his warm hands under my cold cheeks, lightly brushing a thumb over.  “I’m sorry,” he whispered, sincerely. 

I tapped my chin and looked around.  “Wait.  I think I smell bull.  Oh—and what’s that?  Shit too?!” 

He caught my hand and caressed the palm, triggering a mixture of excitement and pure horror.  “Darling...”

“Stop calling me that!”  I ripped my hand off, firing a death glare.  “It’s already insulting how you decided to visit and not kill me!”