「1.3」

-A/n: thank you for 14k and almost 500 followers with that let's just jump right in guys I'm excited for this chapter-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

|Jeongguk ~aka Juancook|

I sat in the kitchen slowly contemplating what to do with life. I picked up my phone before glancing at it and quickly putting it back down "No Jungkook don't do it" I said to myself before putting my hands in my hair I glanced at it again before walking away from it for a second before quickly rushing to it again and picking it up again. "Do it, come one" the angel on his shoulder said as it sat patiently "Jungkook don't listen to him you will regret it what if she's not up" the demonic figure said as it sat on his other shoulder

-demon kook-

:/ don't question me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

:/ don't question me

-Angel kook-

-back to story

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-back to story

I quietly debated wether I should or not before the familiar words played in my head 'My muse' the simple words which started us off the simple words which made me happy to know that I had someone out there who cared for me the simple words which made my heart flutter still to this day. Without an further thoughts I sent her a message simply containing those powerful words hoping it would make her happy like it made me that one spring day morning [yall see what I did there] which now felt like it was so far away. Within a few seconds as I bit my lip and my leg shook waiting for her reply my screen lit up making me quickly go over to it. A smile stretched across my lips as I read her reply before I put my phone down and leaned against the counter

-flashback-

"Jungkook don't test me if you can't be with me I will hurt her" my mouth parted "Are you that crazy she is my wife you dumb bi-" [beach] "I wouldn't finish those words if I were you" she said as she twisted the knife in her hands "Now you wouldn't want that little baby of her killed would you?" She said in a overdramatized innocent voice. "you wouldn't dare touch her" I said ready to kill her. "now we both know damn well I would" she said as she leaned forward on the desk pushing her [non existent] breast up making me glance at her in disgust. "Come on Jungkook [chokes] you know you want me. Your wife doesn't have to know" she said as she while glancing up and down at me "No she doesn't have to know because nothing will ever happen and if you threaten me again I will make sure I ruin your career got it....do you really think that if I was into you she wouldn't find out huh? Do you think you career won't be ruined? do you think I care about how you feel? I didn't care when you cheated ever night back then and I certainly don't give a single [f^ck] care what you do know. Now either get out of my office or get dragged out of my office" I said.

-flashback over-

I gripped my phone tightly in my hands before letting it drop on to the counter. Kim Mina the girl who ruined my life back then and as soon as I'm happy she threatens and succeeds to ruin it again. What have I ever done to deserve this what had I ever done to her. My mind raced with thoughts as it took minutes to think straight again as my mind was filled with crazy thoughts. I slipped my jacket off and set it down on the counter. My phone rang knocking me out of my thoughts.

👀Tae🍷

Answer /decline "Hello" ~~ Tae"yes, you called" Jk"yeah um Jungkook we're going out today" ~~ taeI glanced at the clock before answering "what time" The other line went silent for a moment before I heard A door opening and hoseoks signature scream...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Answer /decline
"Hello" ~~ Tae
"yes, you called" Jk
"yeah um Jungkook we're going out today" ~~ tae
I glanced at the clock before answering
"what time" The other line went silent for a moment before I heard A door opening and hoseoks signature scream from the other side of the phone making me pull the phone away. [ps. Taehyung called Jungkook when he got off the phone with Yumi]
Taehyungs voice became muffled "Yah Hoseok get out go back to the guest room"
"yah Taehyung you still there?" I questioned before the phone was hung up making me confused.

I glanced at the phone again before slipping it into my pocket. I walked over to the living room and turned in the tv before plopping down on the couch "Jeon Jungkook seems to be taking a break from wo-" i clicked the channel button but it seemed that was on every news station in South Korea. I clicked more until I came to a variety show channel [running man] I watched it occasionally laughing every now and then before a thought came to my head making me grab the nearest notebook. I quickly began to write the title across the top of the page I need you i smiled lightly at the title before a thought came into my head making me smile lightly maybe I should channel Yumi as my muse she gives me the most inspiration in life even if we're far apart and for that reason I need her more than anything...I need you girl. Even if it means I have to chase and run after you for the rest of my life I will because you always seem to save me when I walk across roads stepping over dead leaves when the car almost hits me you're there. It's seems we're two Whaliens in this world going two different ways but in the end we will come together because together we are Dope we make Fire together we weren't born with Silver Spoons in our mouths like most of this generation. Not today not Tomorrow not ever. I quickly wrote that down and read over it a few times before I was satisfied with the result. I put my pen down and picked the notebook up again it's perfect maybe one day I will read it to you maybe on a beautiful spring day to remind myself how much I miss you.

A/n:............yeah I'm just gonna...........-casually leaves [wrong gif ughhh]

-casually leaves [wrong gif ughhh]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

E n j o y