「1.2」

-A/n: sorry I didn't update I feel asleep before I could but I will let you know I will end this book at 1.7 [because I like the number 7 😂] love Henry btw -

👇dat gif tho👇

 『👇dat gif tho👇』

[Yumi]

I groaned as I was awoken from the sound of Jaehyun crying. I sat up slipping my shoes on and quietly walked out making sure Jiyong was still asleep. Thankfully he was I closed the door to his room softly before I walked toward Jaehyuns room where he sat crying his eyes out. I slightly closed the door before walking over capturing him in my arms seconds later I smelt a horrible stench I walked over to the changing table before changing little baby Jaehyuns diaper as he stared at me sleepy sucking his pacifier I put in his mouth a moment before. I picked him up again before walking over to the rocking chair which was in the corner of the room. I slowly cradled him in my arms softly singing along to tomorrow "니 꿈 따라가 like breaker 부서진대도 oh better무너진대도 oh 뒤로 달아나지마 never  -trans。follow your dreams like breaker, even if it breaks down, oh better. Follow your dream like breaker Even if it breaks down, don't ever run backwards, never- I smiled as his eyes closed sleepily before he curled his little body close to mines. I slowly sat him back in his crib which made him whine a little bit before he feel fast asleep I turned of the lamp in the room before closing the door quietly. I walked into the kitchen before grabbing a cup and filling it with water sipping away ever so often as my mind wondered as always. I pulled out my phone as it rang playing the tune of rookie -red velvet- I glanced at the name before answering "Taehyung why are you calling me at 4 o'clock in the morning" I questioned glancing at the clock which was a few meters away from me. "Will you come out with us today Yumi please" Taehyung begged I placed my hand on my forehead "Um I don't know Taehyung you know Jaehyuns is only a month old" I said before taking another sip of my water "Come on Yumi please we haven't seen him in a week" Taehyungs voice rang through the phone speaker as I set it down on the counter before walking over to the fridge "Tae look I'm still trying to get used to all of this again" I said as I rummaged through the fridge looking for nothing in particular. I heard a sigh from the other line "Fine but please consider it Yumi we're trying to make you comfortable and you know Jungkook is really trying for not only you but Jaehyun" [this is usually the moment the main girl goes crazy talking sh^t 😂] "I know I really appreciate him for that and I will try to be closer to you guys again I just hope you don't replace me with my sister" I said as I eyed the strawberry yogurt cup & strawberry ice cream  I grabbed the ice cream before closing the freezer and the fridge. Making my way over to the phone once again "....Yumi we would never replace you, why would you think that" I opened the ice cream before plopping a spoon full in my mouth thinking for a moment "Well maybe because you guys seem to be hanging with her I mean I understand I would hang with her to if I were a guy she's always been better in the look department than me" A few seconds a later a deep chuckle was heard almost scaring me until I realized it was Taehyung. I plopped another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth "Yumi when have we ever cared about looks" Taehyung said "Well I mean I should if I go out in public with 7 god looking beautiful masterpieces that the lord up above spent his precious time on". I said before I heard Taehyung laugh again "I wouldn't say a god" "That's like me saying you don't shop at the Gucci store on Friday and Saturday or Jimin isn't in love with Yoongi....wait forget that" "..." taehyung stayed silent for a moment before responding "...You ship them too" he said before we both bursted out laughing "Fine I'll come today" I said before putting my spoon back into the pint of ice cream and lifting the spoon back up only to find the spoon empty making me groan "What happened" "I'm out of ice cream Taehyung" I said as I glared at the pint of ice cream "You should have got the bigger one then" "I know that but it wasn't on sale I didn't feel like spending money" I said as I tossed it into the trash not caring where it landed "Yumi i- how- what the heck" Taehyung said confused "I am struggling Taehyung bring me some ice cream today" I said as my stomach grumbles "fine I will buy you a full buffet" he said "Thank the heavens for you Taehyung you finally understand me" I said as I grabbed a napkin before whipping my lips and nose I walked back over to  my phone "Yumi I've got to go I think Hoseok is here" I didn't question it since Jung Hoseok would arrive at a house no matter what time it was if he was bored of his roommate [Yoongi] was simply being to lazy which was understandable since he loved his sleep. "Alright bye Tae tell Hoseok  I said hi I'll see you guys later today" I said before hanging up after Taehyung said goodbye. I grabbed my phone before walking back upstairs to my room and laying down on the bed my mind raced with many scenarios or random thoughts of how today would play out my mind don't register the vibrating feeling from my phone. I blinked coming back to reality before picking up my phone it took a minute for my brain to register the words which had been spoken to me almost 4 years ago when I first meet Jungkook in my art class in my junior year of college "my muse" the first words I ever spoke to Jungkook simply because I began to draw him for my class presentations everyone wondered who the boy was because every time I painted or sketched him something would be missing a certain detail but in the next another thing would be missing but the detail from before would be add {you guys get this if you don't I will explain} -example。in one painting his eyes would be sharp but his lips would be covered not exposing them or his lips would be exposed showing the beautiful reddish pinkish color while his dark brown eyes would be hidden- the day we connected was when the principal of the school decided it would be a wise idea to show the whole school everyone in the school the art projects we worked on as the showed mines it took the audience a split second to piece the paintings together my eyes connected with his as his lips parted his eyes glancing surprised as the painting his eyes shined before a small smile spread across his lips "Why did you choose this particular person" the only words spoken from my mouth were "My muse" which stated enough simply stating I found him more interesting than I found life. As the words on the screen replayed in my mind I took a minute before a smile grew on my face "Why would you choose someone like me" I typed which were also his first words to me. Before putting my phone down and laying back with a school girl like smile on my face I closed my eyes feeling as if I was on cloud 9 again like a few years prior.

-A/n: hope you guys like this is Yumis pov but next Chapter will be Jungkooks hope you guys like this should I add some flashbacks also let me know-