「1.1」

-A/n: I think I'm going to end this book on a good note but in the next book it will start off bad I'm still deciding I haven't officially started on book two but it's in my to-do list btw this is what I imagine Yumi to look like btw read to the end I'm coming out with a Yoongi fanfic soon so yeah all you Yoongi stans reading this should check it out when it comes out in July 😂😂 when I start on book two I will run that one, my Taehyung one, and book two of this series >this will be the chapter where Jaehyun is born< -

;Yumi;

;Mina;

;Mina;

-One month later [once again]

Busan|| 9:30

|Yumi|
I quietly sat on the bus late at night tapping my fingers slowly on the window seal. I slowly brought up the large McDonald's cup to my lips before sipping it as I blared Mino - body [song] threw my headphones while glancing around at the only four people on the bus besides me and the bus driver. The usual senior citizen couple sat at the back of the bus smiling lovingly at each other, while a boy sat looking out the window not making eye contact with anyone, a chick sat across from him eye him obviously with a clear look of lust as she pulled her dress up higher trying to get him attention. As the bus doors opened I stood up and walked down the stair before nodding at the bus driver as a way of saying farewell. As I got off I walked down the street slowly glancing at the stars absentmindedly. I glanced at a familiar cafe came into my sight as I passed by my eyes met familiar ones as they all sat together eating and talking as if they forgot about me. It seemed as time stopped as all there eyes met mines along with my sister who seemed to be enjoying her self next to Jimin before I stared a few seconds longer frozen before breaking eye contact and walking past the cafe. Holding my stomach for comfort as it began to ache making me stop momentarily grabbing ahold of a door knob I gripped my stomach as pain spread through my lower region. I let go as the pain stopped for a second a few bystanders glanced at me as they noticed my discomfort and pregnant belly. I kingly removed the kind woman hand who helped me stand up before bowing slightly "You sure your okay where is your husband" I felt the pain coming back I felt the need to pee as my eyes widened as I slowly dropped down my eyes before more pain erupted in my stomach. The kind woman stood beside me worried I heard the sound of rushed footsteps a moment later "Yumi" the familiar voice of Taehyung made me grip tighter on the woman hand also because the pain became almost unbearable. I felt hands on my lower back as tears rushed out my eyes "Ms call the an ambulance please" I heard Jungkooks voice from beside me as he held me before taking my hand which gripped the door handle tightly [she passed the cafe she is a few shops away] and pulling it off before intertwining our fingers together. I could hear the other boys chatting as if they were worried but it hurt more thinking my sister was replacing me in my old friend group which she probably was. A few more moments of excruciating pain and then the sound of an ambulance rang through the streets a few more people crowded around me. More tears rolled out my eyes as the paramedics helped me onto the stretcher "You guys head to the hospital I'll ride with her" Jungkook said before handing his keys over to Jin and rushing along into the ambulance beside me.

-skip to hospital-

They brought me to a room where they checked if it was time to push this [demon cough cough] baby out of me. Which I had to stay for and hour for before it was time to go into the delivery room. As I sat in the prep room the pain was worst than it was earlier I gripped the bed rail as I didn't want to break Jungkooks hand. The doctors came to check on me and the news I wasn't ready for was revealed simply stating "Mrs Jeon" I was about to interrupt before I felt more pain "It's time for your little baby to come into the world" within a few moments nurses surrounded the bed taking me into the labor room with Jungkook following close by within a few more moments it was time to push

-skip to last push- [i don't knew much about giving birth so Ima skip it]

"One more push miss" the doctor said and I gave the last of my strength to push that little baby out. The hospital room went quiet for a moment before the sound everyone had been awaiting for came out the little baby boys mouth causing a small smile to form on my lips my eyes half open as I felt extremely tired my eyes closed momentarily as I slowly slept

|Jungkook| •surprise•
I slowly held the baby as the doctors handed him to me as Yumi slept peacefully on the bed. His eyes starred straight as me as if he was curious as to where he was "I promise I won't leave you even if your mom never forgives me I love you" I said as his small eyes fluttered close wiggling his nose slightly as I pecked him on his forehead before rocking him slowly in my arms. Glancing over at Yumi once more I studied her slow movements before putting the little small baby in his little hospital crib. Both of my beautiful babies were now sleeping maybe one day we would be a very close family maybe one day she would realize I did all of this for her I never wanted to hurt her but Mina had other plans as harming her and my son and I would never let her hurt either of them. Glancing over at Yumi one more time I quietly walked over to her before planting a small kiss on her forehead watching it crinkle up just like the little baby boys as I turned to him one time softly holding his small fingers a voice behind me startled me "His name is Jaehyun" Yumis sleepy voice rang through the room making a smile form on my lips "Jaehyun sleep tight" I put his hand back glancing at Yumi who seemed to have fallen asleep today. I will make this right Mina will pay I said as I walked out grabbing my jacket from the chair and walking out of the room closing the door quietly.

A/n: .........well this one took two days to figure out what I was gonna do with it but yeah hope you guys like this chapter I will be updating around Tuesday - Wednesday time but maybe Tuesday because I have a small audition Wednesday ~JJ

well this one took two days to figure out what I was gonna do with it but yeah hope you guys like this chapter I will be updating around Tuesday - Wednesday time but maybe Tuesday because I have a small audition Wednesday ~JJ

E n j o y