"Alright"

I grabbed my laptop and went to my email seeing the photo he sent. My eyes landed on the guy he has a hood on but I see his face clearly. Dark eyes and blond hair underneath that hood, he has a tattoo on the right side of his neck that you can't properly see. I don't know who this is but when my eyes shift to the other person my throat tightened in shock.

I see Jessica her familiar hair and signature scowl while she talked to someone over the phone standing a few steps away from that mysterious guy.

What is she doing there?

"I know the girl her name is Jessica Calvin" I spoke rage consume me. "I want her followed, I want to know her every move, I want to know where she was on the night the house burned down, I want to know who she talked to and who she associated with that night." Urgency hit my voice.

If she has something to do with this I will drag her by her hair and ruin every little thing she loves.

"Will do" Simon is a professional investigator one of the best.

"And when you find out who the guy is I want to be there when you question him" I spoke.

After our conversation I drank too much alcohol trying to ease my pain and anger because if it's true that Jessica has something to do with my house burning. I know I will be one of the reasons why she did it. I already blame myself for Harry's death but this just confirms it that it's all my fault.

I broke everything I touch in my room that night and I cried in anger alone and the feeling of devastation consumes me.

Here I am standing infront of them all once again, it's been a long four years of preparation for me to come back. It's been so hard becoming who I am now and who I am now is who I like.

A strong independent business woman who runs an empire at age twenty three and soon will have global business branches in the next couple years. I have become one of the most respected business influences at such a young age.

Henry saved me from being isolated and bitter, he stopped me from being a shell of a robot who is just working, eating and then sleeping. He gave me a purpose other then getting revenge on everyone that hurt me. When he showed me the villa he built for teenagers who is troubled, drug addicts, runaways, victims of sexual assault, self harm and mentally ill young adults. I cried at the compassion and empathy not only Henry have but all the staff in there. I cried because I was one of those teenagers struggling everyday to wake up to find a purpose in life.

Other then work with my resort I spent two years assisting all the people in that treatment villa and it has been one of the most rewarding feeling to see someone thrive and become a success in life.

I hear Henry's phone he quickly look down and sighed, "Hold on a minute it's James" I nodded he dropped my arm to take his call.

I see Kris and Sky right infront a few steps from me and there is no pretending I didn't see them. I couldn't look at Sky so instead my eyes focus directly to Kris who smiled my way.

"Look at you" He grinned impressed walking up to me.

"I've come a long way haven't I? I'm still not comfortable spending so much money on designer things but you do what you have to do to look beautiful" I chuckled feeling at ease with Kris.

"You will always be beautiful" Sky trail behind Kris my eyes snapping at his direction making me immediately blush from his compliment.

He still looks as handsome as I remember, maybe even more, damn him why couldn't he gain weight or lose that beautiful head of hair. I knew deep down even if he did I would still love him.