Reaching out, Zayn handed me the unopened envelope. "W-what is it?"

He shrugged saying, "Don't know, he told me to deliver it. I'll contact you," Once I had the envelope in my hand, Zayn turned on his heel and began to walk away but he stopped. "Harry is a very lucky man to have you, I'd do anything for you." And with that, he disappeared through the security gates.

It made me wonder how Zayn even managed to get onto Harry's property, surely his guards knew Harry didn't want him here. 

Unless there's a spy for Henry and Zayn, someone close to Harry and I.

I shook that thought away and looked at the envelope. Using my thumb's nail I tore it open, I gripped a piece of folded paper and removed it from the envelope. 

I debated whether I should give it to Harry and get him to read it, but, curiosity got the better of me.

Slowly I unfolded it. 

It was a letter written by my Uncle. 

It read....

.

Joe Hemmings

I know I have done terrible things in the past.

I also know my sister-in-law, (your so called mother) has left you and moved back to Australia. You have no family left in England. Only me. 

I also know you are roughly three months pregnant, it's because of this I am writing to you. 

I promise I will not lay a hand on your head during your pregnancy. I do not believe in harming unborn children. 

After your twins are born I can assure you of their safety but as for you, my dearest Niece, that is entirely a different another story.

I have a few big events planned for you.

Do not go to the police because if you do, I will kill Zayn's sisters, and I will also kill the ones you hold close to you. 

Have you heard from Billy lately? 

I have spies everywhere, I know everything you do.

Oh, and congratulations on your engagement. 

You won't be HIS TERRITORY for much longer.

Enjoy your life while you can sweetheart.

Yours truely - Uncle Henry

.

I suddenly felt light headed.

Henry knows everything, there's no escaping this nightmare but what scares me the most is, what does he have planned for me after I give birth? 

Where's Billy?

I leant on the doorframe for support. There are so many thoughts racing through my mind. 

Harry appeared behind me, I jumped at first but he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Babe? What are you-"

With my shaky hands, I managed to hold the letter up for him to see. Harry took the letter from me and pulled me into the house. 

I sat on a chair next to the dining room table as Harry read the letter. He'd been reading it for the last five minutes.

Harry suddenly slammed his fist against the wooden table top causing it to shake, he loudly cursed and stood up from his chair. 

"Harry-"

He didn't say anything and walked across the loungeroom into our bedroom. A few minutes later he came out with a suitcase in his hand. I parted my lips to ask what's going on, but he beat me to it.

"We're leaving." 

.

A/N

Where do you think Harry's gonna do? 

He better not do anything stupid. I will slap his ass if he does. 

.

Please check out my new Zayn Malik Fanfiction called Mistress. 

It's on my profile.