Chapter 1

"Do you by chance like Messi?"

"It's my best tip"

"Men are usually attracted to women who have the same common interests as them"

"What do guys like the most?"

"Sports! Among sports, soccer!"

"He'll want to have a glass of alcohol with a woman who likes Messi"

The drama Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo blasted while I was savouring my dessert. Everyone's eyes were glued on the television screen, fangirling about this drama.

"I want to try that one day, will it work out tho?" I pouted, staring at the cake in front of me.

Seriously when can I ever have a life like a Korean drama? .-.

I'm from Korea but these romance shits never happen to me in life somehow...

:'(

"Obviously it won't work out for you. Wanna know why?" my best friend smirked, leaning his face towards me.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Because the guy will end up running away once he sees your face duh"

"Also without giving you the chance to ask, 'Do you like Messi? HAHAHAHA," he sneered, bursting out of laughter.

Flames of anger started forming in my body upon hearing those words from him.

Chae Hyungwon you little piece of shit.

Smacking Hyungwon's head, I shove a piece of macaron in his mouth to shut him up. He flinched at my sudden actions, chewing it angrily.

My attention went back to the television screen but only to be interrupted by Hyungwon again.

"Are you done with your food hoe?" he whined.

Welp not my fault I was a slow eater.

"Yah I'm almost done can't you at least be patient?!"

"No wonder Hana left you," I said bluntly

"HOE YOU WO-" Hyungwon screeched, but stopped upon realising everyone was looking at us.

"Bitch hate me all you want," I smirked.

Rolling his eyes in annoyance, I chuckled seeing that he had defeated me.

Wait come to think of it...

Who am I?

Lmao jokes anyways..

I'm Kang Jiyeon

I love to eat

Food is bae

Bae is food

And

I'm still single

But always ready to mingle ;)

HMU THIRSTY HOES HUHUHUHUHU