Seth had no idea what was going on anymore. Was the whole universe playing a game with him? "Um, guys...what year is it?"

"It is March, 2014. Seth, are you okay?" Roman asked. "Whats wrong with you?"

'Its 2014, not 2016 anymore…A few months before I bretrayed both of them. How did that happen?'

He was so confused. First after getting hit in the head with the brief case, then after he was hit by the branch. Except this time, he had went to the past. Despite not knowing how or why this was happening, he decided to cherish this instead of questioning it.

"N-nothings wrong with me. I'm fine, really. Just had a bad dream last night is all."

"You want to talk about it?" Roman asked.

"No. Just forget about it, alright? I mean, Dean is fine, he's not dead." He said, sitting up, and giving his friend a hug. "I love you, Dean."

"I-I love you too, Seth. You can let go of me now, though. I can't really breathe."

Seth let him go. "Opps. Sorry." He said, blushing. "Uh, how about we go downstairs? I'm starving."

"That sounds like a good idea." Dean said.

"You sure you're okay?" Roman asked.

"Don't be such a worry wart, Rome. I'm more than okay." He smiled, looking over at Dean, happy to see that he was still alive. Since it was also a few months before his betrayal, that meant he had a chance to redo the things he did before. He wouldn't make the same mistake again.

The three of them headed out into the hallway, going towards the elevator. "There is so much I need to tell the both of you. We need to come up with a plan, on how to take care of Evolution for good."

"That's what we've been trying to do since going against the authority!" Dean said.

"I know, but we need to come up with an even better plan than what we got now." Seth said.

"What do you have in mind?" Roman asked.

"I don't know, but we'll figure something out."

Once they were downstairs, they ran into Daniel Bryan, who was arguing with Kane about something.

"Oh, look. Team Hell No." Dean said, snickering a bit.

Kane looked over at them. "What are you laughing about?"

"Um, nothing. Nothing at all." Dean hid behind Roman. "Ro, make sure he doesn't try anything."

"Theres no need to be scared, Dean. Kane here is harmless." Seth walked by the both of them, patting Kane on the chest.

"I beg to differ." Dean said.

"Um, Seth I would watch where you're going." Daniel tried to warn him.

Before Seth could even ask, he slipped on the floor. He tried to keep his balance, but he fell face first onto the floor…

00000

"Argghh!" He let out a loud scream, cradling his head. "Fuck!"