"Be careful please." I say to them giving them the most serious look I could muster up. "We're always careful ma." AJ said with smirk. I fake laugh "I'm being serious." Marcio stepped forward and put an arm around my neck. "We know aunt. Have some faith in us, huh?" He said with a kiss on my cheek. I slapped his cheek gently smiling at his boyish charms. No matter what I felt like and treated all the kids like my own. 

"We'll see you later mom." Michel said giving me a quick hug and following the others out the door. I shook my head at the 4. They were bound to get into trouble, it seemed trouble always seemed to follow them everywhere. Basilio curse. 

AJ Pov~

Finally now we can get this mission started. Okay maybe I was a little too eager to kidnap a man and interrogate him, but with the crap I went through yesterday there's no fucking way I wouldn't be this excited.

"AJ Where are we going exactly?" Michel asked as he sat in the back of the jeep with Dean.

Marcio beat me to it "We are going into the city part of Turin. There's a whole strip of shops for you to get new clothes."

"What did dad tell you guys?" Dean spoke up, I glanced at him through the rearview mirror and smirked. "Just to take care of some business. If you miss Marcio and I, just know we went to handle something and continue shopping until One of us contacts you."

I saw his eyes cloud with confusion but he nodded finally seemed to understand what I was talking about.

The drive to Turin was 30 minutes. I pulled onto the side and parked the black jeep. We all jumped out and looked down the longest street that seems to go on forever with shops.

"Michel, where should we start?" Dean asks.
Michel scans the scene and points to a large shop opposite the street named Corte Garibaldi. (Look it up it's a real store in Turin Italy)

Walking into the store I noticed that the mood was darker that the bright sun outside. The clothing was more expensive and a little on the professional side. Michel always dressed accordingly and my dad always said our dress represents who we were. Which meant we always were dressed clean and nice.

Dean and Michel immediately started working on what intrigued them. Marcio and I stood closer the the door and scanned the scenes outside. On the lookout for a mafia man who slips up.

Turin nowaday seems to be pretty busy with people running around from shop to shop. Nothing was out of the ordinary.

I glanced down the road and saw cars in traffic, waiting for pedestrians to cross the street. People walked their dogs, walked with friends, with significant others, by themselves. Most on the phones talking or texting or following directions.

Many of them looked like tourists taking pictures by architectural buildings, and carrying heavy bags probably buying one of everything for themselves and their loved ones back home. But then there was that one person who stood out in the crowd. He sat on a seat outside the little cafe opposite of the shop we were in.

He discreetly glanced our way every few minutes, while trying to hide his distaste of the drink be was forcing down his throat trying to look normal. His phone out and on the table, he held it up as he was pretending to text but he made the mistake of never looking down at the phone.

His eyes were focused on the people passing by and trying to look nonchalant. I nudged Marcio never taking my eye off the guy.

"Yea I already see him." Marcio mumbles back so no one around us can hear.

I noticed the boys shopping still so I nodded at the guy and Marcio nodded. Let's play.

Ales Pov~