Chapter: 8

Adriano Pov~

"Kalani in the van. Now!" My beautiful wife yelled at one our twins. I walked over after handing the paperwork to Matteo. He grunted and walked out the door.

It was 5 in the morning and our kids are less and happy to be up and traveling. I smirked at Michel and Dantae's zombie faces as they stumble over eachother falling to the floor. "Idiot." Michel grunted, pushing Dantae off of him.

I shook my head and stood next to Gianna who was glowering at Kalani.

"In now." I said with a serious look on my face gesturing towards the van. Kalani looks at me and huffed but walked over to the van. Gianna turned around and looked exhausted as ever....but still beautiful.

"Everyone in yet?" I asked wrapping her in my arms. She shook her head before going back inside.

"Uncle Adri where's mommy?" Lia whined rubbing her eyes with her stuff pig in her arms. I picked her up as she lays her head on my shoulder. "Mommy is dragging your brother Dean out from his bed. So how about I take you to daddy?" I said in a soft voice.

I instantly rolled my eyes inwardly. These kids make me fucking soft. If anyone that wasn't close to me, saw me act like this. I would've been fucking dead already.

She nodded her head and I walked over to Matteo who was talking to Giovanni leaning on one of the SUV's. As he saw me come in view his face instantly softened seeing his little girl.

"Hey princess." Matteo cooed as he took Lia in his arms, cradling her as she layed her head on his shoulder.

Yup we were fucking whipped.

I walked away smirking as I saw Ales and AJ walk out with Marcio and Damien following. AJ walks up to me with Marcio.

"When do we leave?" AJ asks yawning in mid sentence. "10 minutes. Where are your mothers?" I asked. The pointed towards the house. I sighed and walked back in the estate. Yana came downstairs with a sleepy Dean. Gianna came down with Callie in her arms and Cata holding her hand.

"Is that it?" I asked. That better be fucking it.
"Yes, who told us to have so many kids." Yana muttered walking out the house, her son following. I picked up Cata and we walked out and made sure to take a head count.

With so many kids, it was easy to forget somebody. It only happened once.....yea...we vowed never to talk about that day.

We piled into 4 SUV'S and officially drove off the the airport where the private jet was.

Alessandra Pov~

Dantae's head laid on my lap as we pulled up to the air strip. I looked out the window and saw the huge jet where all of us was going in. Yea all 23 of us piled into one airplane for 9 hours.....joy...

My dad and mom opened the doors and got out which made Michel fall onto the seat since he was leaning on mom's shoulders.

I elbowed AJ who was snoring with his mouth wide open next to me. He gasped and sat up looking around. He groaned and gave me the signature Basilio glare before pushing Michel out the door and climbing out after him. I rolled my eyes at my idiotic twin.

Dantae was wide awake and I got out with everyone else.

"Pile in." Uncle Gio. yelled pointing to the plane. We all climbed the stairs, me being in the back. I shivered at the morning breeze and willed everyone to walk a little faster.

My dad and Uncle Matteo were on the ground still talking about business I suppose.

Mom came behind me and rubbed my back giving me a small smile.