t w e n t y - t w o

*two weeks later*

We finally came back home to our house in Los Angeles. It's been pretty hectic lately. Mario has been out of the house most of the time busy with the new tour coming up. I on the other hand have been struggling with nausea and lack of appetite ever since I found out I was pregnant. Which was yesterday. Literally. Mario doesn't know yet because I'm kind of planning to do one of those super clìche surprises and all. I know super clìche but it's cute.

"Hello", Elizabeth answers after the third ring.

"Hey I need your help on something", I say.

"Yeah sure. What is it?", she asks slightly confused.

"Okay so I'm pregnant and I wanted help on how to surprise Mario with it.", I say while biting my lip.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? YOUR PREGNANT?", she screams making me go almost deaf.

"Um yeah i ju-" she hung up on me before I could even finish my sentence. I sat on my bed confused for a moment before I heard the front door open. I heard someone running upstairs and surely enough it was Elizabeth.

"YOUR PREGNANT OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.", she screams.

"Thanks I know I'm really happy", I say with a big smile. "I need your help on how to tell Mario though. I want it to be super cute. You know like how they show on tv and stuff.", I state happily.

"Hmmm I think you should like do it here at home so it's like a private kind of thing. You could buy a clothing piece that a baby would wear like some tiny shoes and then put it in a gift bag. Then give it to him when he comes home and BAM!", she says clapping her hands.

"That's actually a great idea! Maybe I can  put a little note that says "We're Pregnant" inside one of the little shoes It'll be so cheesy.", I laugh.

"Yes yes yes!", she shouts.

"Now come with me too the store to buy the tiny shoes", I say as I drag her towards my car.

We get in the car shortly and start heading to the nearest shopping center we could find.

"You know, maybe you should just buy some baby socks and a pacifier or else if you buy like girl shoes it'll make it weird in case the baby ends up being a boy.", Elizabeth giggles. (Authors Note: I do understand that it doesn't matter whether a child wears boy shoes or girl shoes. As long as he or she feels like themselves.)

"Hmm you're kind of right. We'll buy the socks and a pacifier instead", I say as we head into a baby shop.

After getting the things we needed we headed back to my car and I drove back to my house. Elizabeth ended up going home since she had some things to do. I quickly got the surprise ready since Mario was about to come home. I scurried downstairs when I heard the front door open.

"Hey baby", Mario says pecking me on the lips.

"How was that meeting today?", I ask.

"It was great actually. The goons were there and all for the upcoming tour.", he says.

"That's nice, but I actually have a surprise for you.", I smile.

"Oh really?", he smirks and winks.

"Noooo not that kind of surprise. Like an actual surprise. A present.", I blush and run upstairs to get the gift bag. I come back down and hand it to him.

"Oooh", he says excitedly.

He opens it up and takes out the tiny baby socks and the pacifier.

"Wait what", he says confused and takes out the small paper thats tucked into one of the socks.

"N-no way baby. Are you really being serious right now!", he says with wide eyes. I nod as if to answer his question.

"Oh my god Julia. I can't believe it!", his eyes twinkled as he spoke. He grabbed me and spun me around. 

"Me either. We're actually gonna be parents!", I shout.

"I'm gonna spoil the fuck out of this baby. I can't wait!", he says and kisses my stomach. I giggle in response.

The rest of the afternoon was spent searching up baby names and arguing over the baby's gender. As 11pm came by, we finally decided to go bed. Mario rubbed my stomach lightly as he was still excited about the whole pregnancy thing,  meanwhile, I laid my head against his chest. I smiled as I drifted into a deep slumber.