t w e n t y - o n e

The next day I woke up smiling remembering yesterdays events. I lost my virginity to the one who I love. I turned over to see that Mario wasn't there. I headed to the bathroom and saw him there. "Goodmorning Mrs. Selman" he says smirking. "Goodmorning" i say smiling. "Get ready we are going out to eat and then we are going to explore the city" he says giving me a kiss on the forehead. I nod as i grab my clothes and get ready.

*later on*

We were currently looking around the beautiful city of Las Vegas. It was so nice especially with all the lights. It seemed like no one ever slept here. "Do you want Starbucks babe" mario asks me as we pass by a Starbucks. "Yes Please" i say as I drag him into the place.

"Can i have a venti Vanilla Bean please" i ask the lady at the counter. "Make that 2 please" mario says. "Okay your total is $9.55" the lady says. Mario hands her a 20 dollar bill and after he got his change we sat down on one of the tables as we waited for our order. "So did you sleep" mario asks smirking. "Yes i did" i say smirking back. I was about to playfully punch his shoulder but the lady interrupted by saying "2 venti Vanilla Bean fraps". We grabbed our drinks and we headed out the place  and walked around the city again. "Wanna go see whats over there" Mario asks as he points towards my left. "Sure" i say as we start walking towards that direction. "Look over there" Mario says laughing his ass off at what appeared to be two dogs having intercourse or in other words they were fucking. "Ewww wtf thats nasty" i say while looking away "you weren't saying that last night though babe" he smirked
at me. I quickly felt my face go hot and I sensed I was bright red as I walked away from that terribly awkward scene.

After a few hours we decided to head back to the hotel room and just watch some t.v. We were both extremely exhausted from all the walking.

"Have you ever thought of maybe uhh- you know having kids?", Mario asked as he shifted awkwardly on the hotel bed.

"Well I've never thought of it. I mean we are pretty young don't you think? Plus, we'd have to be really prepared", I stated.

"Hmm well I guess your right, but you think we're not ready?", Mario asked.

"You see it's not that we're not ready. Trust me I want to have children as much as you do, but I'm just sort of afraid.", I state.

"Why are you afraid?", he asks as he wraps his arm around me.

"I don't know I feel like its more of being paranoid that you won't be here with the baby and I when you gone on tour", I say while entwining our hands.

"I won't leave you alone I promise. If it's necessary I'll take you and the baby on tour with me." He says reassuringly.

"Okay" i smile.

"Plus I didn't use a condom last night" he smirked.

"Well then." I say giggling.

After speaking about all the pros and cons of being parents we finally decided to sleep. Finally.