t w e l v e

Mario's pov:

I woke up to the sound of snoring and I looked over to see Julia sleeping peacefully. I decided  to get up and change into some black jeans and a white tee. Then I walked to the restroom and brushed my teeth and styled my hair. I started walking downstairs to see Geo and elizabeth already changed sitting on the couch. "You guys wanna go out to eat cuz im too lazy to cook", i say. "Yeah sure" they say. "Alright let me just go wake up Julia", i say as I start walking back upstairs.

Once I got there I walked towards our bed and tried to wake her up by giving her kisses all over her face. "C'mon princess wake up baby. We are gonna go out to eat with elizabeth and geo then meet jovani and gen at the mall." I say. "Ok" she says waking up grabbing her clothes.

Julias pov:

I woke ip with mario kissing my face and I just giggled then changed into some jeans and a cropped halter top. I went inside the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair into two french braids. Then I walked downstairs to see everyone ready on the couch. "Lets go", i say. Then we all get into the car and Drove to Denny's. Once we all arrived We sat down at a table and ordered our food. "So how'd you guys sleep", mario asked. "I slept well" elizabeth replied. "Me too", geo says as the waitress came with our food. We all just ate quietly until we all finished eating and then we left the place. "Jovani just texted me. He's already at the mall." Geo says. "Oh ok then tell him we're on our way." I say. Then we start driving to wards the mall.

We finally arrived at the mall and we looked around for them until geo said "oh look they're walking towards us." I looked toward the direction he pointed and saw Jovani holding a girl's hand which I figured it was Gen. She had long brown wavy hair and hazel eyes. "Hey guys whats up" mario says hugging Jovani and Gen as geo and elizabeth did the same. "Guys this is my girlfriend And soon to be wife Julia", mario says. "Hi" i say as the reply a hi back. "You guys are getting married", Jovani asks confused. Then mario explained the whole getting married story which reminded me about the wedding and how we hadn't even started on anything. "I wanna go to forever 21" elizabeth says. "I will go with you" i say. "Me too" gen says. We left the boys and made our way into Forever 21. I saw this really pretty black dress and a few shirts so I tried them on and just shopped with them for about 20 minutes. Then we went to Pacsun and we all bought matching outfits(pic above). Then we went to claires and bought bestfriend bracelets (pic above) because we were indeed now best friends. After that we met up with the boys at the food court. "Wow what did you guys buy" Jovani say pointing at our bags. We just laugh. "Here let me help you princess", mario says as he takes all the bags in his arms. We decided to eat Taco Bell since it was already around lunch time. We all ate as we talked about how Gen can sing and other stuff. Mario and I decided to take photos in a photo booth so we went and looked for one. We finally found one and sat inside. For the first picture we just smiled. For the second picture we did a funny face. For the third picture we dabbed. The last picture I didnt know what pose to do and time was running out until mario grabbed my face and kissed me. When we pulled away I smiled and we got our pictures I looked at them and I laughed. My favorite was the last one of course.

We got back to the table and decided it was time to go home. We went home and Geo and Elizabeth decided to go home already since they had to catch up with online school. So when we got to our house it was just Mario and I and it was about 5 pm. Marios mom called him and told us that she had already gotten all the stuff ready for the wedding all we needed to do was pick out a dress and Mario's tuxedo. "How about we do that tomorrow so we can get it over with", mario says. "Sure" i say. "The wedding is in two weeks" i say. "Yeah, im so excited" he says. "Me too", i say laughing. We decided to go to watch a movie then go to bed.

We changed into our pajamas and cuddled in bed. Mario leaned in to kiss me and kissed back. He put his hands on my waist and deepened the kiss. It started getting very heated. He started taking his shirt off and I stopped him. "Can we do this on our honey moon instead. I'm not ready", i say nervously. "Dont worry princess. I can wait" mario says as he puts his shirt back on and kisses my forehead. We cuddle up and then fall asleep.