s e v e n

The next morning I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. I looked at Mario who was peacefully sleeping in their bed. I decided to take a shower before he wakes up so i go into the restroom. I stared at the beautiful silver necklace that was around my neck and smiled while I remembered yesterday's events. I strip off my clothes and hop into the shower and felt warm water running through my body which was very pleasing. 

Mario's pov:
I was awoken by the sound of a shower running and i looked to see that Julia wasn't there so, that meant she was taking a shower. I decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast for us and my mom. As I walked downstairs the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes filled my nostrils. "Good Morning  honey", my mom says. "Good Morning , I was gonna make breakfast but i see you already have", i say smiling at her. "Well, go get Julia so you guys can come and eat", she says. I walk upstairs to our room and see that the door was slightly open.  As I walked ,about to get in the room, Julia was changing. I decided to stay outside and peek on her. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped when she took her towel off. She was absolutely amazing. Her body just left me speechless. I loved the way her wet hair laid nicely on her back reaching all the way to her butt and her butt was gorgeous. She slipped on her bra and underwear which were matching and I just stood there with my mouth open. I felt as if a fly was about go in it but I didn't care. I was too caught up in looking at Julia's beautiful body. I then decided to stop looking after a few minutes and just wait outside till she was done. Once I saw that she was done I walked in. "Good morning", i say happily because of what I had seen earlier. "Good morning", Julia replies. "My mom said to come down and get some breakfast", i say. "Okay", she says and we start walking downstairs, into the kitchen, and sit down to eat with my mom. "So are you guys excited that you are moving in together by yourselves tomorrow?", my mom asks. "Very", i say. "What about you Julia?", i ask. "Me too" she says and smiles slightly. I could tell she was still upset about the whole moving together stuff. We finished breakfast and when we finished I decided that we should just stay home and watch Netflix all day. "Hey you wanna just stay home and binge on Netflix?", i ask chuckling. "Fine by me" she says. The rest of the day we watched Netflix till about 4:30pm and then we started packing our clothing and other stuff we were going to need at our new house that we were going to move into tomorrow.