s e v e n t e e n

Mario's pov:

The next morning I woke up at 7:30. Julia was still asleep so I decided to go get Julia and the other girls some Starbucks. I changed into some jeans and a t-shirt and headed out the door to my car. I opened the drivers seat door and hopped in. I put music on and started driving off to Starbucks. When I got there, I ordered is some breakfast sandwiches and got Julia a Vanilla Bean. I didn't know what Emma and Kayla liked so I just got them a Vanilla Bean as well. I then waited for my order and grabbed it and headed out. I hopped in my car and drove home.

Once I got there I put the stuff on our kitchen counter. I headed upstairs to see if they had woken up. Emma and Kayla were so they went downstairs and started eating. Julia wasn't so I went to our bedroom to wake her up. "Hey, princess wake up" i say. She starts waking up. "Good Morning" i say. "Good morning" she says smiling. I smile back. "I brought you Starbucks beautiful" i say then give her a short kiss on the lips. "Thank you" julia says as we head down to eat.

We all had our food so we sat down to eat on a table. "What are we going to do today " i ask. "Well i have a date today at 2 with Julian and Im going to be out most of the day." Emma says. "Im hanging out with Weston today because he sort of is my boyfriend now" Kayla says. "Oh ok I guess its just you and me" i say to Julia. We finish up our food and Julia and I cuddle up on the couch while the other girls get ready for their date.

Soon Kayla and Emma leave for their dates and its just Julia and I. The whole day we were just going to chill around the house and in the night I was planning to something special.

Julia's pov:

"What are we going to do then" i ask. "How about we just chill around the house" Mario says. "Sure" i say. I sit down on a couch and start watching Netflix. Then soon Mario joins me and we cuddle up. We do this until around 6:00 o'clock.

"Hey I'm bored now" i say. "Why don't we go get ready and go out for a formal dinner" mario says. "Wow ok that came out of nowhere" i say. Mario just chuckles and we go upstairs and change. I put on a white formal dress that went above my knees. I did my makeup and straightened my hair and put some jewelry on including the necklace mario had bought me. Lastly i slipped on some white pumps and went downstairs to see mario in a tuxedo. "Wow you look Beautiful" he says with wide eyes. "Thank you" i say blushing. We head out to his car and he opens the door for me and i go in. He then opens the drivers door and hops in. "Can you play some music" i ask. "Of course" he says. "Let me guess. One direction?" He asks. "Yeah" i say giggling as he plays the song 'Strong'. The rest of the ride was just talking and singing along to the music.

We finally arrived at this garden place. I was really confused. We get out of the car and start walking. "Where are we" i ask. "You'll see" he says as he takes my hand in his. He puts a bandana around my eyes so I wouldn't see.

Mario then takes the bandana off. "Okay open your eyes" he says. I open my eyes and i was shocked. "Mario this is beautiful " i say as I look at a table set for two in the middle of a garden filled with flowers and lights. We sit down and suddenly Jovani comes out of nowhere dressed in a suit with plates in his hands. "Here's your food" jovani say as he sets them on the table in front of us along with drinks. "Thank you" mario says as jovani then leaves the garden.

"So are you exited for the wedding" he asks. "Yeah its next Saturday" i say. We then keep eating and we soon finish our food and chat.

"So since we are getting married... I realized that you don't have a ring so umm" mario says nervously. My heart starts beating fast because i know exactly what he was going to say as he gets on one knee. "Ok look ever since I saw you I sort of instantly fell in love with you. I love how you are so nice and stuff... Wow this is harder than i thought" Mario chuckles nervously. I smile letting him know to continue as he pulls out a small box from his pocket and opens it.. "Will you marry me Julia?" He asks. "Of course" i say smiling. He slips on the ring and kisses me passionately. I kiss back and it lasts for a few seconds. Then out of nowhere we hear clapping so I turn around. Standing were Jovani and Gen clapping. I started laughing " Gen how'd you get here" i say. "I can't tell you" she says. "Yo, i got the proposal on video" jovani says holding up his phone. "Thank you" mario says laughing.

We then all head our separate ways to our homes. When we got there Emma and Kayla were home from their dates so I showed them the ring "omg its beautiful" they say. "I know" i say as I walk upstairs and get ready to go to bed.

"Goodnight" i say. "Goodnight princess" mario says as he wraps his arm around my waist and we fall into a deep sleep.