n i n e t e e n

* 1 and a half weeks later*

Today was Friday, a day before the wedding. I woke up today and changed into some jeans and a sweater. Then went into the restroom and brushed my teeth. I headed downstairs and made some waffles and ate. Mario soon joined me and then we left to the car and drove to the airport to pick up Emma and Kayla.

We finally arrived at the airport and Emma texted me saying that they were outside of door 34 so we quickly tried to look for them. We finally did and we all greeted each other like if we hadn't seen each other in years. Then we left home.

I was laying on the couch when I remembered I had to get my nails done before tomorrow. "Hey you guys want to come with me to get our nails done" i ask. "Yeah sure" the girls say. So I call Elizabeth and Gen and asked if they wanted to tag along. They of course said yes so they arrived 10 minutes later and we all left in Elizabeth's car.

After a few minutes we arrived at the mall and went inside to the small nail salon. "What design are you going to get" gen asks. "Umm probably a french tip manicure so it matches the dress" i say. "The girls and I decided to get light pink acrylics to match the bridesmaid dresses" Elizabeth says excitedly. "Omg they're gonna look so cute" i say squealing. We all sat down on chairs that had a table in front of them with all sorts of nail supplies. Workers came and started doing our nails. "What design would you like" a girl says, about 17, asks. "I would like acrylics with a white french tip and maybe some flowers on my ring fingers please" i say politely. "Of course! thats my favorite design to do" she says as she grabs a nail filer. "So may I ask what the special occasion is" she asks as she dips the brush into the acrylic liquid. "Im getting married tomorrow" i say. "Oh cool" she says. We talked a bit more and soon became friends. She told me she was 16( her name was Karen) and that her mom owned the nail salon and she worked there sometimes.

After all the girls had finished with their nails, I exchanged numbers with Karen and gave her an invitation for the wedding that I had happened to have in my purse for some reason. We said our goodbyes and left the shop.

Since we were already in a mall Emma decided to get a pair of shoes so we went with her to Foot Locker and I ended up getting some shoes as well. We payed and left Foot Locker and we decided to get some Sushi so we went in the sushi place then ordered and sat down.

"So how are you and geo" i ask Elizabeth suddenly remembering their fight last week. "Umm well we are not together at the moment." She says looking down. "Did you talk to him yet" i ask. "Yeah we talked and decided we should give each other some time alone and just see how it goes from there" she says sighing. "Im sorry to hear" i say giving her an apologetic smile. "Guys lets get our mind off of these depressing things. Lets just enjoy our day and enjoy this delicious sushi" she says as she shoves the sushi in her mouth. We all started laughing and we talked about random stuff.

After a while Elizabeth dropped off all of us at our homes. When I walked inside my house I found Mario sitting on the couch talking to someone in front of him but I couldn't tell who it was because the wall was blocking the view. I turned the corner to find my mother sitting down in front of Mario. "HI HONEY I MISSED YOU!" She says running and embracing me into a hug. I honestly really missed her too and well as much as I hated what she did, I kind of appreciate because then I wouldn't of met Mario. I decided just to hug her back and not talk about what happened in the past. "Me too mother" i say hugging her. We let go of the hug and I sat down with her and chatted a bit.

After we ate dinner Mario packed some his clothes for the wedding and left to Julian and Jovani's house for the night to get ready over there because supposedly it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I on the other hand was going to stay here and a hair and makeup stylist was coming over to get me glammed up tomorrow as well as the other girls and my mom. The girls were going to get here in the morning and get ready with me then we would all leave to the church in a limo.

I got ready for bed and fell asleep. I was so excited for tomorrow!