f i v e

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a shower running. Mario was in the bathroom taking a shower. I decided to turn on the tv and watch some so I can take a shower after Mario. A couple minutes later he came out. "Oh, you woke up" he says. "Yeah" i say. I get out of bed and walk to the restroom to take a shower. It was very relaxing and I literally felt like staying there for an eternity.

Mario's pov*
I was starting to fall more and more for Julia. I can't wait for us to move in together in a week. I started changing and went down to serve myself a bowl of cereal. Then I sat down on the couch and went on my phone. I suddenly got a text from my great friend Julian.
Julian: hey bro how are ya with your wifey?
Mario: well good i guess but she's not my wife yet.
Julian: oh when's the wedding cuz me and Jovani ( Julian's twin brother)wanna come.
Mario: it's in a month I'm lowkey excited
Julian: why? Do u like her bro?
Mario: i do a lot actually she is so beautiful and amazing like I'm so happy this is happening but i dont think she is happy about it😢😒
Julian: well i mean she will most likely start liking you cuz i mean who doesn't like you. 😉😂😂
Mario: i mean i guess you're right😂 catch you later i gotta go
Julian: ight bro bye.
After that i put my phone away and went upstairs to see if Julia was ready. I was planning to take her out for breakfast. Once I got upstairs she was putting her shoes on. "You ready", i ask. "Yeah" she says standing up grabbing her purse. We go downstairs to my car. I open the door for her, she politely thanks me, i get in the car, and drive off. "Where do u want to go to eat", i say. "Um, how about iHop", she says. "Sure, I love iHop", i say smiling.