e i g h t

I woke up to the sound of snoring. I look to find Mario snoring looking as peaceful as can be. I decided to get up and change into something comfy because today was the day Mario and I were moving. I decided to put on some black leggings and a bog oversized sweater that said selman army on it from one of Mario's merch items. I also slipped on some black converse and put some light makeup on which just consisted of a little mascara and some lip balm. I was about to open the door to go to the kitchen downstairs when i hear mario say "good morning". "Good morning" i say smiling slightly. "Are you gonna get breakfast" he asks. "Yes i am", i say. "Well can you wait for me let me just change and we can head downstairs together" he says "ok" i day while sitting on our bed. He then takes a white t-shirt and some sweats from our closet and just starts changing right there in front of my eyes. I kept stating but decided to just go on my phone and act like I didn't see anything. He finally finishes and we head downstairs to get some breakfast. "So guys you will be leaving in about 10 minutes to your new house. All of your furniture is already arranged all you need to do is unpack your clothes." She says. "Ok" we simply state. After we finished eating we grabbed our suitcases and drove to our new house. During the car ride it was really quiet. It was really awkward until Mario turned the radio on and blasted some music. I decided to change the station and to my luck a one direction song was playing. It was Moments. This song always really made me cry and sing it out loud since I was indeed a huge directioner. "You like one direction", he asks. "No, i love them" i say happily. "All the girls love them for some reason", he says. "Its because well they are a very great band and I just love them." I say. The song then starts to finish and i feel teary eyed. "Why are you crying" he asks worriedly. "This song always makes me cry for some reason. The lyrics are just amazing" i say as we start to pull up to the driveway of our new house. I suddenly stop crying and my eyes open wide at what was in front of me. This is the biggest house I have ever seen I quietly said to myself. It was so big just like a mansion. Mario started to grab our suitcases from the trunk and he offered to carry all of them. I helped him by opening the door and WOW this place was amazing. "Oh my god"was all mario could say. We then go off to explore the house. There were 6 rooms, 5bathrooms, a huge pool, backyard and more! We started looking for a room for us. We decided on the one upstairs all the way at the end of the hall. It was the biggest room in the house. It had a huge bed a couch, a tv, a bathroom, and a balcony that had an amazing view. We started unpacking things and by the it was 10:30 and I hadn't realized how fast time went by. We changed into our pajamas and and got under the covers. For some odd reason I can never sleep when I sleep on a new bed on the first day. So i kept tossing and turning. "You can't sleep", Mario asks. "No" i say. "Well what can I do to help", he asks. "Um well i don't know" i say shyly. "Should I sing a song till you fall asleep" he asks. "Uh sure" i say shyly. He then wraps his arms around my waist and sings a song. I ended up falling asleep by the sound of his voice which he actually knew how to sing.