s i x

Julia's pov

At the moment Mario and I were at iHop waiting for our waitress to bring our food. "Do you like it here in Cali", he asks "Yeah its pretty cool", i respond. "Yeah in the whole world California is my favorite place, its just so beautiful there is always nice weather" he says. "Yeah its great here" i say. Then the waitress came with our food and we started eating. It was really quiet the only thing that we heard were the conversations of the people around us in other tables. Once we finished our food. We got back in the car and Mario started driving somewhere. "Where are we going", i ask. "Somewhere", he says smirking. We drove for about another 5 minutes then we parked in this huge parking lot. It was until now that I realized we were at the mall. We walked in and took a look around. I then stopped at this jewelry store and looked at this beautiful necklace. It was silver with diamonds on it. "Do you like it", he asks me. "No, I love it", i say admiring the beautiful necklace in front of me. "I'll buy it for you", he says "what? No i wont let you its too expensive", i say looking at him. "Honestly i will buy anything in the world for you. I dont care how much it costs I'll buy it for you" he says smiling at me. "No you ca-". He cut me off by calling the lady that worked at the jewelry store. "I want to take this necklace" he tells the lady. He then goes off to pay the necklace. He comes back and says "let me put it on you" "ok" i say. I lift my hair up and turn around for him to put it on me. His fingers ever so slightly touched my neck giving me a tickling sensation which made me smile. Once he put it on we walked out of the shop. "Thank you so much you didn't have to buy it" i say. "I wanted to buy it for you, i mean who wouldn't buy this for such a beautiful girl" he says. I started blushing like crazy, then he intertwined our hands together which took me by surprise but i just smiled it off. We went to a few other stores and Mario bought me loads of clothes. I of course refused to let him pay but he wouldn't budge. After all that shopping we headed to the car hand in hand. "Thank you for everything" i say. "Anything for you Julia", he says. Once we got home, he opened the truck of his car and I started taking out bags. "No, i will carry them", he says "no its a lot of stuff let me help" i say. He doesn't reply back he just grabs all the bags then closes the trunk and walks to the door. He opened the door for me which i dont know how he managed to because of all those bags. I walked in and he put the bags down. "A princess shouldn't carry heavy bags" he says. "You are really sweet", i say smiling. "Thank you anything for the princess" he says. I started blushing like crazy. I was probably as red as a tomato. "You're cute when you blush", he says. I just blush even more if it was even possible. We then walk upstairs to our room and watch movies till we fall asleep.

Author: sorry for not updating as much. It was because I was busy with school and all but now It's summer and i believe i will have more time to update more. So yeah just wanted to say that. Oh and thx for reading my story. Bye ❤️