Chapter 15

We sit on the floor of the dark room together. I curl up next to him and look around trying to have my eyes adjust to the darknees. I feel Ross' body up against mine and he lays his hand on my thigh. I smile a little even though I can see his figure.

"How are we supposed to get out of here?" Ross asks. I shrug but I notice that he probably didn't see me do that. 

"I don't know. Why doesn't Riker like me? I'm not bad am I?" I ask him.

"No you aren't bad at all Taylor. He is just a little protective of me and my family for some reason. Don't worry about." He says to me. I nod.

"We need to do something about him. Something that he will leave us alone for good." I say to Ross in the darkness.

"I'm not killing my brother! The only way for us to get out of here and keep Riker away from you is to make sure he sees that you aren't a threat to me!" Ross yells at me. 

"Fine! Whatever! I guess we should just take a break until Riker changes his mind." I mention trying to find a door on the walls.

"Fine then! We should take a break! You can find your own way out of this hell whole." I hear Ross sit down on the crowd in the corner. I sigh sit on the other side of room. He then huffs.

"Why did you do that?" I ask him playing with my hair. 

"Do what?" He snapped at me.

"Oh I don't know you huffing! Don't be pissed at me be pissed at your brother." I say still playing with my hair. I hear Ross get up and walk over to me. I see him hovering over me. 

"I'm pissed at both you and my brother! For one thing you are blaming him and wanting to kill him! Second he is a nice guy! He can change! I'm pissed at my brother for hating you! It sucks that my family and my girlfriend can't get along at all!" He screams in my face. I'm quickly taken back by him yelling at me. He's never done that to me before. I see his fists clench and he slowly raises his arm. I quickly duck as his arm quickly goes to my cheek.

A/N Sorry about the wait! With school and work it has been crazy! I hope you like this chapter guys! 5 comments and 5 votes for the next