Chapter 4

When we got to the nurses office, Ross sat down next to me on a couch. The nurse looked at my wrists and looked at Ross then back at me.

"Did he do this, sweetie?" She said pointing to him.

"No Nathan Hensley. He is my lab partner in Chemistry and he was following after class. I got a little creeped out by him so I went into the girls bathroom. The perv followed me inside and pretty much tried to suck out my soul. I was struggling to get out, but soon I got out and slapped him. I ran out and saw Ross running down the hall because I texted him what was going on. Then we walked here." I said to her.

"I need to alert the dean about this one second, okay? Then we are going to do something about those wrists." She smiled and walked out to the dean's office. I turned to Ross.

"Thanks for semi saving me." I said smiling.

"Your semi welcome." He said back. I laughed and the nurse came back with the dean.

"Miss?" He said.

"It's Taylor Parker." I said.

"Taylor, could I talk to you for a moment." He said.

"Sure?" I said in a questioning voice. I walked out with Ross behind me.

"Alone." The dean looked over at Ross and told him to wait in the main office. I walked in the dean's office and saw Nathan with a hand mark on his face.

"Hey babe. That was one heck of a slap." He smiled and eyeing me.

"What is he doing here?" I asked to the dean.

"We are going to figure out what happened." He said to me and pointing me to the seat next to Nathan. I sat down and moved my seat away from him. 

"What happened?" The dean asked me.

"During Chemistry, I was doing the lab with Nathan and kept on staring at me. When class was over I  was walking down the hall and I saw Nathan behind me. I got a bit creeped out, so I went into the girls restroom because no guy in his right mind would go in there. I got into a stall and just stood there. I heard a door open and Nathan came inside the restroom! He said if I didn't come out he would break down the door. I quickly texted Ross to come and help. Nathan came inside because I was stupid not to close the stall door. He grabbed my wrists to hold me and he started to suck my face. Of course I had to do something so once my arm was free I slapped him and ran out. I saw Ross and you know what happens next." I said to the dean.

"That's mostly what happened, but she liked it all." Nathan said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, if I liked it then how did I get these marks on my wrists?" I said pointing to my black and blue wrists. The dean stood up and led me out.

"Taylor why don't you go back to the nurses office. Call your dad or whatever. I am going to have a talk with Nathan." he said to me.

"What! Why does she get to get out? She slapped me!" He yelled as I walked out the door. Ross was sitting in the nurses office with his phone out. I walked up to him and he stood up.

"Hey I texted your dad about what happened. He hasn't answered back yet. What did he say?" he asked.

"He told me to come back to the nurses office and get my wrists rapped or something." I went up to the nurse and she gave me a small bag of ice. I smiled. Ross' phone buzzed.

"Your'e dad said to stay at school for the rest of the day. It's almost 11 and we get out 12. Let's just go to History okay?" He said to me.

'Okay." We walked out and down the stairs to History since English was done. Ross opened the to History and everyones eyes looked at my wrists. Ross followed me inside.

"You two must be Taylor and Ross. Great! Everyone is here. You two can get out your books and open to page 119." She said. I opened my backpack and took out my History book that was freakin heavy. It took me awhile to get it on my desk, but when I did I smiled at myself for acheving my small goal of putting my book on my desk. I opened the book and flipped it to page 119. Congress. Yay! I thought to myself. I didn't really listen to what she had to say about the lesson. I just looked at my wrists trying not to burst out crying. I started blinking fast and the teacher noticed.

"Taylor, are you okay?" She asked. The whole class looked at me. Ross' face was the only one who seemed to care. Everyone else just glared at me like I was an attention getter. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled and everyone turned to the teacher. After class Ross met up with me in the hallway.

"Taylor, what's wrong?" He asked. 

"Nothing, Ross. I'm fine." I said to him as we walked out of school. We later met up with Rocky, Riker and Ryland. 

"Do you want to ride with us?" Ryland asked me.

"No. I drove here. I got to go. See you guys later." I waved at them and walked to my car. I got in closed the door. I put my backpack in the passanger seat and looked at my bandaged wrists. Tears started to stream down my face. I quickly wiped them away and started my car. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. When I got home and I ran upstairs to the bathroom and took off my bandages. I looked in the mirror and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I heard Ross on the other line.

"Hi, Ross. Could you come over?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Are you crying?" He asked.

"Would you just please come?" I said into the phone again.

"I'm on my way." I hung up and sat on my bed. A couple minutes later I heard Ross talking to my dad. Ross opened the door and hugged me tight. I started to cry and we broke apart.

"How are your wrists?" he asked.

"They hurt a lot. Nathan has a tight grip." I said to him. He wiped a tear from my face. I smiled.

"So why did you call me here? So I could comfort you?" He asked.

"Oh no. I'm some clingy girl who needed attention." I smiled up at him.

"There's the Taylor I know and love!" I laughed. 

"It's Nathan. He makes feel well you know... uncomfortable." I said.

"You just need to get away from him that's all. Go see the Chemistry teacher and talk about it tomorrow. Everything will be okay." He said. I looked down at my backpack on the ground.

"Well, if you want to stay you can. I have homework to do." I said.

"I'll help you out. I'm good at History stuff." 

"No, if my dad catches you here he will kill me. You should go. Thanks for cheering me up." I gave him a hug and he walked out the door. 

"If you need me just call." He said smiling. I closed my front door and walked back up to my room. Why can't I just say to him that I like him? I'm such a chicken.