Chapter 12

Taylor's POV

I rest my head on his shoulder in my room. I link arms around his waist and a tear comes down my cheek. Ross looks over at me.

"Why are you crying?" He pulls me close. I just shake my head and slowly pull away from his grip. I quickly stand up. Ross stands up behind me. I take a deep breath.

"We need to break up." More tears come down my face as the words fall out of my mouth. He takes my hand but I pull away. He grabs my arm gently and turns me around. 

"I can fix this. Is it because of the demon?" I nod. He pulls me into a hug. I crying against him. 

"I won't let anything happen to you, babe. I'll be with you." I nod against his chest. He pulls away from me and sits back down on my bed. I sit down next to him and he puts his arm around me. He moves closer to me. I cry against him in complete darkness. The door opens and my dad is standing there. I hide my face in Ross' neck so my dad won't see my crying. 

"Is she okay?" My dad asks. 

"She's just a little shaken up about things that's all." He nods and comes in. He sits next to me and puts his hand on my leg which makes me flinch. My dad would never do that to me. I look up and see that it is my dad, but at the same time he's not. He smelled really weird like beer or something along that line. He tightens his grip on my leg which makes me turn back into Ross' neck. 

"Taylor? Are you okay? You are really jumpy." Ross moves away a little bit and lets me go. My dad engolfed me in a hug. I tried to push him away. 

"Baby don't be like that. I'm here. I'm your dad. Please don't do that." He whispered in my ear. He kissed me behind my ear and I quickly moved into Ross' lap. 

"Tay? What's wrong?" He pulls me to him.

"That is not my dad." Ross looked up and saw nothing. What how could he be gone?

"Where did he go?" I started to cry again. He went to hold me close to him but I quickly ran out of the room. I ran down the hall and demon greeted me. It screamed and I quickly covered my ears. Ross ran behind me then covered his ears. I looked at Ross, who was kneeling on the ground. The demon came closer to me. I ran behind Ross. He grabbed my hand and we ran into the bathroom. I opened the door to see my dad dead in the bath tub. I scream and tears begin to fall. The demon comes into the room and I shield myself in Ross' arm. He hugs me tight. He reaches for the door knob but it's locked. 

"TIme to play!" The demon runs towards us. Ross immediatly steps in front of me. The demon rushes into him. He falls to the ground and I kneel down by his side.

"Taylor..."

A/N 5 comments 5 votes