Chapter 5

The next day met up with Ross in the parking lot. He smiled at me and I walked over to him.

"Hey! Was the homework?" he asked putting his arm around me.

"It's so boring and kinda hard. That English work sheet killed me!" We laughed and I put my head on his shoulder.

"What about your wrists?" he looks down at my wrists. They gotten better, but they were still a little black and blue. They hurt like stab yourself in the arm five thousand times, but I didn't want Ross to worry so I just said, "Okay."

We walked inside and Nathan came straight up to us.

"Taylor, I'm sorry about your wrists." He said smiling and still staring at me.

"The dean told you to aplogize right?" I asked.

"Yep. You should have just played along and liked our kiss, but I will get you to like me." He raised his fist at my face and I kinda leaned into Ross. Nathan lowered his fist and cluckled. I gave a him a glance like what the hell? He walked back to friends and I faced Ross.

"He can be so mean right?" I asked. Ross nodded and we walked to my locker. His locker was right next to mine which is amazing! I opened my locker door to put a book inside and when I closed it Ross was leaning on his locker looking at me.

"Is that supposed to impress me because I can do that. See." I mimiced Ross and he started laughing.

"No, I'm just really tired." he said.

"Well thank God it's Friday and only a half day. What are you going to do after school?" I asked.

"I was thinking about going out. You know get lunch and go to a movie. Do you want to join me?" he asked linking hands with me. I winced a little when he moved his hand down my wrist to meet my hand.

"Sure! I would love to!" I said to him.

"Sweet! It's a date!" he yelled. My eyes grew large.

"I mean..." I leaned in and kissed him right in the middle of the hallway. I felt sparks and he leaned in. We released.

"Wow!" he said. I laughed. I put my head on his shoulder and he pulled me close as we walked down the hall of romance.

A/N: Sorry it was short! I will try and do longer ones! Taylor's outfit on the side!