Turning his father's face to the girl, Sans explained, "Her. Frisk. Except we don't need to worry about her, I caught her in the library today saying she no longer worked for Cortex."

"WHICH LIBRARY?" Papyrus asked as he turned to his brother, Gaster still watching Frisk.

"Old Jeeves's library. The... The Avalon Library I think? Doesn't matter. It wasn't important," Sans said as he shoved away the thought of Frisk in Cortex, opening the menu again.

"Are you sure it was The Avalon Library?" Gaster asked, still peering over the edge at Frisk.

"Yeah sure, whatever- Why does it matter anyway?! She doesn't work for Cortex anymore."

"I am just saying, don't you think it is a little suspicious that she still is trying to find knowledge even though she doesn't work for Cortex?" Gaster pointed out as he finally faced his son, sitting back on the chair to relax, reading the menu as well.

Sans hesitated at the thought, and he sighed shaking his head.

"No... no because she said she wasn't interested in anything I had to say, and that Cortex is searching for her," he continued in defence. "Besides it might be a good thing. Now she won't be hounding our tails for information."

Papyrus looked up from his own menu and pointed out, "BUT WHAT IF SHE WAS LYING THE WHOLE TIME? WHAT IF SHE'S AT THE THEATRE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ACTING?"

That statement earned a soft chuckle from Gaster and an annoyed eye roll from Sans.

"I still feel like she was telling the truth," he said, finally finding something he liked on the menu, "I could tell if someone was honest or not."

"NO I CAN!" Papyrus claimed looking at his brother furiously, "CAUSE THAT'S MY JOB! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN JOB SANS!"

Smiling a bit Sans bit his tongue from telling Papyrus anyone could do interrogation, and instead he turned to the waiter who had finally come out.

Once Sans ordered a bottle of katchup and the other two ordered, his eyes peered back over the edge at Frisk who was watching the stage.

His thoughts on her took a sudden turn, and he wondered if perhaps Gaster and Papyrus were right about the whole thing.

Standing up, Gaster dusted himself off for a second before notifying his sons, "I will be back shortly, I just need to relieve myself."

"Geez thanks for the information," Sans rolled his eyes and grinned at his father; taking satisfaction when he glared and walked off.

"SANS," Papyrus said with a small sigh, "GIVE HIM A BREAK SOMETIMES."

Sans smiled to himself and went back to looking over the stage for anyone who could be suspicious.

Except he could see nothing, but the filling crowds of people in the theatre.

Frisk, on the other hand, was thinking of the book she had borrowed from the library, and what notes she would need to take about it.

For a moment, she wondered why she still needed to take notes.

'Just a pathetic habit,' she thought to herself in spite, 'All because of that nagging job...'

It wasn't that Frisk didn't enjoy learning, or even writing down all the knowledge she obtained.

(Of course, she did enjoy that, strangely enough)

The thing she didn't like, was the fact it was forced out of her by the members of Cortex, and Capture himself.

Capture, or, The King Of Cortex, used many nicknames in his favor, preferring to never give his real name.