bad liar pt. 2

I originally wasn't going to do a part two for this imagine but a lot of y'all wanted it, so here it is!!

I held the picture of shawn and i in my hand. it was from my birthday last year, simpler times. i stared at myself. i was happy here, i had everything i could ever ask for. loving family, amazing boyfriend, great friends.

i didn't know whether to laugh or cry when my eyes roamed over to shawn.

instead, i ripped the picture down the middle, separating us, and letting it fall out of my hands and land in the pile of other torn in half pictures of us.

beside me, my phone began ringing. when i looked down at it i saw shawns name flashing across the screen. i rolled my eyes and picked it up, sliding the green button across the screen.

"what?" i asked.

"i-i left some shirts over there... i think." he mumbled.

"well that was dumb of you, don't you think?" i said, adding a little snap to my words.

i heard him sigh before he replied. "come on, (y/n), if you're so mad at me, wouldn't you rather not see my shirts everywhere."

i scoffed. "don't try to use reverse psychology on me, mendes."

"how long are you going to keep this up?" he asked, clearly frustrated.

"how long are you going to keep acting like you didn't want to fuck that girl?"

"you're being childish."

"and you're being an asshole. i dont need you shawn, theres lots of other unproblematic guys out there, ones that wont even think about cheating on me."

"baby, please, im sorry, i never meant to-"

"dont give me the 'baby' bullshit, im tired of your shitty lies, shawn!"

"maybe if you weren't such a bitch, i wouldn't have even kissed her in the first place."

surprisingly, i didn't blow up on him immediately. no, a smile spread across my face. i began laughing actually.

"a bitch? you're calling me a bitch? lets get one fucking thing straight mendes, if anyone here is a bitch, its you. how dare you go out and kiss some other girl and when i don't immediately kiss your fucking ring you turn. you calling me a bitch almost has no meaning to me at all. you want to call me childish? then tell me how mature it is to act like a fucking teenager who isnt getting his way. how fucking dare you tell me im a bitch because i no longer want to be with someone who's eyes arent one me and me alone. dont you ever call me again, and your shirts? i think they'd look nice at the bottom of a dumpster."

i pulled my phone away from my ear and clicked the end button, letting out a deep breath as i did. after a few seconds of silence, i rolled of my bed and began to search for his shirts. i intended to stay true to what i told shawn, every last bit of it.

i think this imagine has the same underlying message as Chanel N'2. Im sorry if this isn't how you'd like the imagines to end, but i will never support toxic relationships. cheating, abuse, lies, all of that shit is something i will never stand by and say is okay, and i wont have my imagines like that either. sorry if you dont agree, but i know for a fact that theres lots of other imagine books you can read that are okay with those things.

i love you all and ill talk to yall later! bye!!!

x Isabella