Graduation

Imagine...

"Shawn Mendes." His principle spoke. Shawn left the line and began walking across the stage. I began taking pictures of him, a large smile wiped across his face. I started a video as he began walking off the stage.

"Yeah! Shawn!" I yelled loudly.

I caught his attention and glanced over to the section where family and friends were taking pictures of all the graduating students. His smile widened, probably because he didn't expect to see me until after the ceremony.

And to my surprise, he left the line of students to come running to where I stood. Before I could even say anything though, he grabbed my waist and crashed his lips against mine. It was a short kiss, but filled with excitement. "You came." He exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows and laughed. "I couldn't miss my babies graduation!"

"You told me you wouldn't make it to the ceremony." he mumbled, he eyebrows pulling together.

i giggled slightly. "don't believe everything i say." i replied, leaning forward to peck his lips. he smiled warmly down at me and shook his head which made me laugh. "now go get you're ass in line before people get mad." i told him.

he chuckled and began walking away backwards. "i'll see you afterwards babygirl." he reminded. i just nodded and smiled widely and the high school graduate dork in front of me.

I know i know... im hella late. he graduated a few weeks ago but i suck at updating hahaha. i did weite this the day he graduated however so it still counts.