the great outdoors

Requested by bicklepickle I hope you like it my love.

"Shawn!" I whined, trying to keep up with him as he climbed up a few rocks. As soon as he was over the ledge, he put his hands on his waist and looked around, squinting his eyes to block out the sun.

He glanced down at me, struggling to climb up the rocks.

"Alyssa," He grumbled, reaching down to help me up. I glared at him as I took his hand and allowed him to pull me up. Just before I could get my feet planted on the rocks however, I slipped. He grasped my hand tighter and gave me a humorous look while pulling me up to safety.

"What did I tell you?" He asked.

I briefly rolled my eyes before looking down at my feet . "Wear good shoes," I muttered, already knowing where this conversation was heading, and frankly, I wanted to stop it already.

"And what did you do?"

I huffed out an annoyed breath. "Didn't."

He smiled, seemingly pleased with himself that I admitted my lack of following authority. "And look, this all could've been avoided if you had just-"

"Shawn, what are we even doing up here?" I asked him, loosing my patients as the seconds passed.

His grin only grew. "Cmon, you'll see." He turned and began walking again. He glanced back, but when he saw I wasn't following, he stopped. "Lyssa please, we just have to walk around these trees and we're there."

Even then though, I crossed my arms and kept my feet where they were.

"Babe, I promise you're going to love it." He told me, almost pleading now.

"Shawn, you said we were going on a fun date, I'm not having any fun. We've been walking for like 10 minutes, God knows where. It's started to get dark, and I feel sweaty. Shawn this is the worst da-"

Before I could even finish the sentence, his hands were on my thighs and I was being thrown over his shoulder. I gasped but didn't struggle when he began walking. If only one of us had to walk, I was completely fine being the one that didn't.

He held my thighs tightly, carful not to drop me.

"I'm sorry we had to walk this way. That wasn't part of the plan, but the guys hadn't finished setting everything up yet, I needed to stall you."

"Finished setting what up?" I asked him.

Instead of replying with words, he pulled me off his shoulder and stood me on the ground, face to face with him. There was a gleam of happiness in his eyes before he turned me around while whispering, "welcome to the date."

Amongst an old picnic table, candles and fairy lights had been set up, illuminating [ buy illuminate on iTunes ] the sight in front of me. Music was playing from a phone connected to a speaker while the lights surrounding the blanket draped over the wooden table began to twinkle. A vase holding yellow roses was placed on the table along with a small basket.

"It's not much," Shawn mumbled over my shoulder, "I thought of this yesterday."

I turned around to look at him. "you came up with this?" I asked him.

He scoffed. "You sound unconvinced." He replied lamely.

I chuckled and fixed the collar of his jacket, distracting him from my next words. "Shawn, I love you, but you're not the most clever at romantic things."

He laughed. "Well technically, this was my idea, but the guys got everything and set it up."

We laughed together a little bit before he was guiding me towards the picnic. For almost an hour we sat, eating the sandwiches his friends had packed and laughing together. It was absolutely perfect and I knew it was going to get better when Shawn mentioned dessert.

"What is it?" I asked, excitement lacing my words.

He shrugged. "Not sure, Gilinsky said it was wrapped in a cloth but didn't tell me what it was."

I nodded and watched at he pulled out a, just as gilinsky had said, a box wrapped multiple times in some cloth. A sticky note was attached to it and Shawn began reading.

"Shawn, I picked the perfect thing for dessert. You'll absolutely love it. What desert could be better than... than..." He read over the words a few more times, saying nothing though.

"Shawn?"

He glanced up at me, trying to play it off. "It's just a box. Ha ha, gilinsky is one hell of a prankster."

I narrowed my eyes and snatched the cloth covered box. He tried to stop me but I simply just pushed him back to a sitting position. Without thinking twice, I ripped the cloth off. Heat ran through my cheeks and stared down at a box of condoms.

Another note was attached. "Alyssa, because I know you ripped this from Shawn. The box has never been opened, and when I get it back ( which I will because I totally need these back ) I'm expecting it to be open and some missing. Enjoy your evening. - Gilinsky and Johnson."

I glanced up at Shawn to see his reaction, and he seemed to be doing the same. I smirked slightly. "Well who are we to defy the great gilinsky." I mumbled while slowly ripping the top of the box off.

Hello my little lovers! First of all, I hope y'all liked this imagine because I totally did, the ending especially, if ya know what I mean. ;)) But Merry late Christmas, happy early new year, there will be a New Years imagine and who knows, maybe it'll be alittle frisky, I guess you're just gonna have to come back and see.

go show bicklepickle some love on her books. I haven't talked to her too much but I love her already ah she's cute. And she asked me to read her fanfic and of course I did because y'all are my children and I literally do anything y'all want and it's actually really good so go show her some love.

don't forget to request imagines and leave comments and votes. I love you all so so so so so so so so so much! Ill talk to y'all tomorrow. Bye bye!!

x Isabella