Mated

I wake up to kisses being placed down my back and shoulder blades. I smile and turn over. His hypnotic brown eyes bring me home.

" Hi " I say and laugh at his confused expression.

" Hi baby " he says back with a smile and kisses my nose. I smile and embrace the moment. It feels so right.

" I have to tell you something " he says and sits up pulling me up along the way. I ignore the stinging between my legs and sit up with the black sheets wrapped around my naked body.

Xavier catches a glimpse of what is beneath the sheets and smirks. I roll my eyes and laugh.

" Okay so, when mates have their special night the male wolf marks his mate. It bonds them forever and leaves a mark of the mate on the females neck. To do that I have to bite your neck. It will hurt at first but it will soon turn into pleasure" he explains to me.

I am fine with him marking me. If it means a little pain to be connected to the person I love so than be it.

" Mark me"  as I say those two words his eyes widen with joy and excitement along with lust.

" Are you sure?" he asks me worriedly.

" Yes"

With that he rips the sheets off of my body and we kiss like there is no tomorrow. His hands roam every bare inch of my body leaving a blazing trail behind.

He starts kissing my neck and I feel his tongue tracing circles on it as he goes.

" I love you so much " he says as he pulls back. I kiss his lips to let him know I feel the same for him.

" I'm gonna mark you now" he breathes out and I nod.

Xavier places a big kiss on the junction of my neck and shoulder. I brace myself for the pain that is about to come.

I feel his teeth graze my neck and an unexplainable pain explodes through my neck and I scream out loud. His grip on my tightens. That pain soon turns into an amazing pleasure that rocks my whole body.

I moan out loud and I feel Xavier pull his teeth out. His lips are on mine within seconds and we fall back on the bed with my on top. His hands roam my back and I straddle his waist.

After kissing for a while we lay down and I hug his warm torso. He plays with my hair and kisses my head.

" I am so in love with you that the thought of living without you makes me want to set the world on fire"he tells me as he breaks he silence. My heart flutters.

" I love you too so much. More than words can explain" I reply back and look up into my favorite eyes. He pecks my lips and we just lay there in each other's embrace.

My body feels so sticky and I need to shower. I try getting up to shower. Key word is try. I am pulled right back and this time beneath Xavier.

" I need a shower dude " I say and try to get up again.

" Let's go together, save some water " he says and picks me up with the sheets wrapped around us. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck.

" Okay "

We walk into the huge shower and he pulls the sheet off of us. Leaving us standing naked. The water shoots through the shower and covers our bodies washing away our sweat and each other from our bodies.

I grab Xavier's face between the palm of my hands and reach up to kiss him. I am about to pull back when he grabs the back of my head keeping me there.

My back gets pressed up against the cold tile wall and my legs wrapped around his torso as we kiss like we need each other to survive.

By the time we got out of the shower we were prunes. At least I was.

" We are going on a date tonight " he states out of the blue.

" Where?" I question. I doubt we are going into some fancy city restaurant.

" It is a surprise. Just be dressed nice by evening" he tells me and I nod my head.

This should be interesting.