Love

Chapter dedicated to @cam_alexis_ and _nakhuda_16012 . because I have made them suffer enough.

We kissed like there was no tomorrow . His hot lips on mine and his body giving me heat. Beast had his hand on my hips and we slowly start laying back on the sofa with him on top of me. His arm caging me in as his other hand trails up my bare thigh.

I feel a hot scorching trail of heat follow after his touch. He bites my bottom lip and licks the seam asking for entrance but to be a tease I deny.

He growls and his arm goes beneath my back and grabs my butt. I gasp and his tongue plunges in. Our tongues fight for dominance and he wins, of course.

As we pull back for air he starts his assault on my neck. Beast kisses down my throat while sucking a little here and there. My back arches of the sofa and I couldn't help but release a moan.

He growls even more and his soft lips are back on mine. After making out for a few more minutes we pull away. Both of us breathing heavily.

Beast just looks at me and smiles. Slowly we get up and I look at him. His pink lips slights swollen most likely matching mine.

" What happens now?" I ask

He looks at me.

" Amaya you mean so much to me and this bond will keep pulling us together. So can we be together?"

" But you need to tell me about your past, I want to help you. I don't want you to feel cold hearted. "

" I do feel"

" You keep pushing me away" I tell him

" I won't anymore. Just please let me be the one who loves you, protects you and makes you happy"

My heart stopped. I didn't even know what to feel. I knew I liked him and felt something strong too. I wanted to be with him so bad but he has to let me in.

" I will be with you Beast, I feel so much for you but you have to let me in." I explain

" Good, even if you said no, you are still mine" he growls the last part out.

" Better not push my away or else I am gone for good this time. Let me in."

" I tried pushing you away before, I failed badly, I tried to push you away but I ended up falling in love" he tells me. I felt my heart flutter like a butterfly and a smile crawl it's way to my face.

I get up and hug him. He pulls be down so now I am standing his lap with my head in the crook of his neck.

Please don't let this end in flames...