Amaya?

" Get ready"

" No"  I say back. He wants to go tell my family about us. I know it was my idea to go and tell them in the first place but the thought of telling them right now puts a huge weight on my stomach and chest.

What if they don't like him? What if Michael does not talk to me because I did not tell him? This can either go really well or really wrong.

" Amaya Jones if you do not get ready this instant I will take you right over the sofa." As he finishes his sentence my eyes widen. He is not kidding. Deciding to give up for the sake of it I bolt up stairs to get dressed.

It's now or never.

I quickly pull on a burgundy varsity hoodie and and black jeans. I head downstairs and see Xavier. I glare as I walk past him and into the car outside. I hear his deep chuckle behind me.

We drive in silence and the only sound to be heard is the sound of my heart slamming against my chest with every beat. Warmth spreads though my left and I look down to see that Xavier's hand is on mine. I smile at him and he give me a small heart warming smile back.

In the smile is him telling me that it will all be alright. I look out the window as very familiar houses start appearing. We are here. I feel my hands go cold and my heart stop beating all together.

" Hey, I am not feeling so well. Maybe we should do this another time." Yeah that sounds convincing. I see a bit of worry glaze his eyes and then realization. He knows that I am laying.

" Sure"

" Really?" I ask with joy.

" No" he replied back with a serious tone and little glare.

We pull up into the drive way if Micheal's house. Oh Jesus, Mary, and Moses, please be with me.

I take a deep breath and get ready to get out the car when Xavier pulls me back and kisses me. It was the most sweetest kiss. Soft and gentle.

" I love you" he says with assurance. I just close my eyes. We get out the car and start walking up the porch.

Before we even reach the door the door opens and standing on the other side of it is a very confused looking Micheal.

" Amaya?"

Don't kill me. Wait for tomorrow.

Fun fact: sometimes I forget what happened in the previous chapter so I gotta go back and read it 😭 I suck. Ik.

ALSO PLEASE VOTE FOR ME STORY ON THE WATT PAD FICTION AWARDS AS MANY TIME AS YOU CAN IF YOU THINK THIS STORY IS WORTH VOTING.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Dance naked at the beach to amazing grace. ❤️

⚜️eXs⚜️