!!! SURPRISE !!!

Okay so I know I said I will release this the day before this book ends but I can't wait!! Here you go sexy munchkins❤️

My upcoming story cover.!!!!!! This cover was made by shawmilalover who also did my cover for this story. She is talented and just the best at this man.

Here is the description to " Chained Hearts"

King Alexander is the most powerful werewolf that has ever existed. He is ruthless to his enemies and his name sends fear through people. One night his father holds a ball to find Alexander his queen and he does. But what if his queen doesn't want anything to do with him? He will do whatever it takes to win her heart.

Ava Jackson is an eighteen year old girl who breaks the rules. She has a temper and sassy attitude. One night she is forced to go the royal ball by her family. What happens when the King claims her as his queen? Will she defy him at every turn until he leaves her alone will she fall in love?

One night
One ball
One girl
Changed it all

Keep an eye out for when I release the actual story on my profile, I suggest you can screenshot this so u don't forget ,if u want to read this and just remember when looking through ur photos ❤️ love u all.

Comment
Vote
Follow
Twerk on a cow

⚜️ eXs ⚜️