Heyyyyyy Besfrannnn

When I woke up this morning Beast was gone and my parents were back home. Hopefully Beast had left before they came home.

I roll out of bed. Literally. I had the blankets wrapped around my body and I rolled till I felt my self about to fall.

Deciding to stop being a kid I unwrap myself from the blankets and get up to go get ready for today. Micheal, my cousin was coming over today with his mom, Aunt Ruth and Uncle Joe. They are bringing their trailer too and we are gonna spend the day doing stuff.

Today is their first day here and our last so we can actually meet up. They decided to camp at the end of the week because Uncle Joe was on a business trip.

I am so excited. I love Michael. He is like a brother to me and has always been there when I needed him.
He is my best friend since pre-k and on graduation we even went sky diving together. If you do something that can kill you with someone, you know that the friendship is real.

I freshen up and out on a dark blue tank top and back shorts along with my black and white converse.

I am ready to go.

" Amaya! Michele's here honey." Calls Dad

Already? That was fast. I didn't expect them to be here until like ten.

Oh wait, it is ten.

I leave the bathroom and walk into the living room.
I see a boy about age with dark brown hair, dark green eyes, jawline made to cut rocks and about six feet tall. I run into his open arms.

" Micheal!" I squeal

" Hey Papaya Maya." He says back with a smirk as his arms unwrap from around me.

Ughh I always hated that nickname.

I jokingly punch his arm

" Wow, I feel the love Amaya." Says Aunt Ruth from behind us.

I laugh and walk off to hug her. She is the best aunt anyone can ask for. Always getting me out of trouble and getting me vanilla ice-cream. I can't stand chocolate.

In walks Uncle Joe and I run over and hug him too.

" Amaya last time I saw you, you barley reached my shoulders. Now look at you."

I'm only 5'3 bruh.

I smile at him and walk back to Michael while mom and dad catch up with their brother and sisters.

Yes, my uncle married my dads sister and my aunt married my dads brother.

Grabbing Michaels hand I take him outside .

" Whoa Papaya Maya what's the rush?"

" Nothing just so excited to see you again."

" It has only been two weeks, we literally have seen each other everyday since we were four.

"Yeah, I know but your my best friend and I need you. Two weeks is a long time in best friend time."  I argue back.

He just chucked and wraps his arm around me shoulder.

I tell him I need to show him a cool place and take him to the waterfall.

We reach there and he stares at the sight in awe.

I know right.

He turns back around at pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

" Maya thank you for bring me here, it is beautiful."

I laugh

" Your welcome"

Than snapping us out of our little peace we hear the most loudest and fiercest growl known to humanity.

Ohhhh chit.