Blood

I decide to leave to them woods tonight. What should I tell mom and dad? I can't tell them that I am going back for Beast. Maybe I should just tell them I love the woods and wanna go back for some me time and need a break from college. I honestly do need it too. These courses are killing me.

As mom and dad walk in right on queue I head into ur living room and help them put away the groceries.

" Hey mom and dad, can I talk to you guys?" I ask them after we everything is either stacked or in the fridge.

" Sure honey." Mom says and we all sit down in our white couches surrounds our light maroon living room walls.

" Well I think I need some time to myself, college is very stressful and I also need to think about my future and how I need to get my life together. When we were in the woods my mind was clear and I was at peace and could think clearly. I am planning on going back to the woods for s few days just to think and get some me time." I explain and look at them for an answer.

Their faces are tense at first than turn soft.

" Sweetie that is a great idea. You do deserve some time to think, I know how stressful these college days are and you are young and do need time to clear your mind. Just take the trailer tonight and enjoy. Keep in check with us too though." Dad says as he hold my hand and my mom nods in agreement.

"Thank you guys for understanding." I hug them both and head into my room to pack my things.

I will be there for about a week and need to make sure I have everything. Got undergarments, shirts, jeans, shorts, comfy clothes, sleeping stuff, bathroom essentials, perfume, shampoo, razor, charger, books, you can never go wrong with books.

As I set everything in my suitcase and close it I change into some adidas track pants and a black tank top because the drive is two hours long or longer and wanna be comfy. Two hours isn't a lot but it is when you are by yourself and trying to reach your destination as soon as you can.

Right now it is six so if I leave now I can make it by eight or eight thirty counting my stops for gas or food. I also grab a bunch of food items for the week so I don't starve to death and place them in the little kitchen section of the trailer.

I put my suitcase in the trunk of our car and hook the trailer to it too. I got my money in my wallet, phone, charger, and water set in the front on the passengers seat.

Mom and dad come out into the front and say goodbye. I hug them and say bye.

I double check everything and get into my black Mercedes Benz with the trailer behind me.

Let's do this.

Three hours later

I reach the forest and drive down the path that fades away as you get deeper into it. I park about a few meters from the waterfall. It is still beautiful as always and even more at night.

The moon reflects is light on the water making it sparkle. As I get it the car and into the trailer I trip on a rock. I hit my knee and out comes the blood.

I can not handle blood. I remember once as a kid I cut my self with a paper and I passed out.

This is a whole lot more blood than a paper cut.

Slowly everything around me stars to get blurry and I feel my self getting pulled into the darkness.

" Beast" I manage to get passed me lips as darkness swallows me whole.