It Aint Love If It Dont Hurt

Xavier POV (Beast)

I watch Amaya run out.  It is for her best.

When I told her that there is nothing between us I died more and more inside but I know that is what she needed to hear. I can't let her break my walls even more. I need to keep her safe and alive and the only way to do that is to keep her far away from me. She is the only one I ever want to kiss.

I do feel something. I feel like she is my home, she is my peace.

I know know that she after what she heard from me that she will believe it and stay away.  Amaya is an angel and the more she gets closer to me is the closer she is to the depths of Hell.

I will always protect her and make sure she is unharmed even if it makes her hate me.

When I saw through her beautiful blue/green eyes I saw her heartbreak and it killed me from inside.

I told her there is nothing between us but when she bent over to get her pants in her underwear I couldn't hold back. He long, toned and tanned sexy legs and ass were right in front of me I and I had to touch her. But when she ran away from me,my Beast took over.

Amaya is the only person on Earth who my Beast and I need to always go after. Watching her walk out for the last time made me use all of my self control not to go after her, throw her over my shoulder and ravish her body until she can't walk.

Control Xavier, just control.

I am gonna let Amaya go until I know my enemies won't dare hurt her. But when I go get her back she will never leave me.