The planning

__________________________Steve's POV______________________________
Max look at us expectantly as we stood frozen. "Well? Do you?" She snapped, her impatience buzzing through the air. "Because he offered to help take down the school."
"No!" Tony bellowed. Max and Gazzy's faces warped into confusion.
"Why do you all look so worried if you don't know him?" Gazzy questioned. His eyes were soaked with ignorance, so much so it nearly covered the mischief when he glanced at Tony.
"Well, if it's alright with all of you, we have a meeting arranged for tomorrow. I will tell him that we accept." Max dared anyone to challenge her with her tone before anyone could speak out.
"Maximum," Nick started.
"Don't call me Maximum. It's Max." She snarled, looking ready to rip him apart.
"Max, what Tony meant was that we do know him. He is a, distasteful character, to say the least. He has recently escaped from prison, and we believe he is here to cause harm." He stood him ground as she stalked towards him. However before either could say anything Tony was choking on smoke rising from his feet.
"Why can't I move?" Tony flailed around trying to keep his balance.
"Gasman! We have spoken about times where you can prank, and times you can't. This is one of the latter!" Max scolded.
"Sorry Max." He muttered, " I was bored."
"I know Gazzy," She sighed, "Why don't you go work on that new Ice bomb in our room?" Instantly, his face lit up and he ran away.
"Now, why should I trust you. You have given me no reason to trust you with my food, let alone the truth." She glared back at Nick.
"Max, what he is saying is true. We have been trying to track him down for weeks." I called her attention to me.
"You haven't been trying very hard. I have seen him too much in that short span of time." She huffed.
"In either case, we should you her meet up with him to our advantage. I assume he doesn't know she is with us," Max grudgingly nodded, "so we should take him by, Tony would you please shut up!" Nick growled at Tony who was still struggling. "As I was saying we should take him by surprise. Max will go to meet him tomorrow night, as she converses with him we will surround them. Then, it will be up to us to capture him."
"Fine" Max grumbled. "But I better get something in return, for being your fucking bait."
"What kind of reward do you think you deserve." He snarled back.
"I want your help shutting down the school and anything like it." She determined. As it looked like Fury was about to argue she continued, " If you cannot agree to that then I won't be your bait."
"We agree," Thor stepped in before Nick did something dumb.
" Good, see you tomorrow." We dispersed, leaving Tony alone.
A/N This is all today! Sorry about that wait. I WILL be posting again soon. Let me know what you think! Chocolate chip cookies to all reviews. PLEASE REVIEW!!!(puppy dog face).