Secrets

______________Steve's POV_____________
          Max, she is my missing sister. I hadn't had a chance to get her alone yet. With her brother showing up and Tony freaking out about a terrorist, there hadn't really been time.
_____________Max's POV_______________
          "How did you end up living with the Avengers?" Gazzy exclaimed as soon as he whipped away my 'cooties'. He was swiveling his head to look at the room so fast I thought it might fall off.
          With a small chuckle I replied "Well after I stormed out, I flew up to Central Park. Titan and I fell asleep in the tree when Tony and Steve came and practically forced me to come with them, I..."
       "You are on first name basis with The Avengers?" He interrupted me mid-sentence. "That's so cool! You should so introduce me! Maybe we could join and save the world and New York!"
       "Let's take it one step at the time. How about we go introduce you properly?" I asked, but he was already dragging me out of the room and down the hall. He pulled me the whole way back to the living room.
      "Guy, I would like to formally introduce my brother Gazzy. Be carful around him because he is the best prankster around as you have seen. Gazzy this is the avengers." Gazzy ran up to Clint and started praising his work.
      "Hey, Max. Could I talk to you privately?" Steve called as I was watching Gazzy talk animatedly.
      I turned and shot him a look of curiosity. "Sure?" I shrugged and followed him into the hall.

A/N And chapter done! I know it's short but suspension! What do you think Max's reaction will be. AND PLEASE COMMENT! MY PHONE IS GLITCHING AND I DONT KNOW IF THESE ARE POSTING!