Past Dream

A/N Hey guys! I absolutely love all the feed back so thank you very much!
____________Steve's POV_______________
     "Well, go get some food," We all heard Max. By we I mean me, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Thor, and Natasha. We all turned to see her walk in with Titan.
     "Max! You're back!" Tony yelled, while getting up trying to hug her. She pushed him away, and headed towards me.
    "Who are they?" She growled out.
    "Max, obviously they live here... Did you really think Tony and I lived here alone?"
    "Yes, I did. I kinda thought you had a gay thing going on. Why was I not informed other people LIVED here," She spat.
    "First of all, no. I am known to like girls. And I figured you would have assumed people lived here with how big the building is," Tony smirked at Max.
    "Was I talking to you? No, because you're an idiot, so mind your own fucking business," she ground out. "Come on Titan, we are leaving."
    "Max," He whined, "They didn't technically do anything wrong. I like having easy access to food."
     "Max, I did not purposely keep you in the dark. It just kind of slipped my mind. Besides where would you go? Back to sleeping in a tree?" I calmly asked.
    She sighed, "Fine, but my statement still stands. If I get any reason to think or even just a feeling that you are lying I'm out of here. Now, I want some food." And she walked purposefully towards the fridge.
     "Yeah, um, who is that?" Clint inquired. They were all staring at her.
     "This is Max," Tony longed a bit possessively.
     "Okay, but why is she here?" Thor pressed on.
     "She was on the streets, so we took her in." I cut in.
     "I am right here," Max lashed.
     "Where is your family?" Clint gingerly asked.
     "I don't see why that is your business. Let's just say they are a dream from the past."

A/N Hey! It's short I know, but it's an update! Please comment. I really love the feedback and to know people are reading this!